Curious

The close game would look better for both schools. A blowout would make it look like one of the schools is overrated and the voters will not give much credit to the winner. However, a close game will make it look good in the eyes of the voters as the loser showed they can hang with a good team, and the winner can put another good team away.

How about a triple-overtime game, where there are long stretches of defensive stands and spurts of offensive explosions.

Here's the play, 4th and 2 from the 12. Glenn and Jackson in the pro-set. Jackson splits out wide, "HIKE" Glenn up the middle.....dogpile....wait he doesn't have the ball! Taylor rolls left and hits Herian in the back left corner of the endzone (circa '96 with James Brown).

:corndance

lets show the world the the Huskers have been under rated all year. i would love to hear the espn annoucers tomorrow after noon say "This just in, Nebraska has scored again"

I know it will not happen but I would love for the skers to hang a large number on tejass

but if Nu plays mistake free football and still loses, i will still be proud to be a HUSKER

I agree now. I've changed my mind from a close game. It has been a LONG TIME since we have dominated a REAL OPPONENT. (No, La-Tech, Maine and Western Illinois don't count). I wouldn't mind seeing a complete blowout by Nebraska leaving pretty much the entire sports media world baffled.

I know it's wishful thinking, but would be beautiful.