bowl game opponent

Obviously we don't yet know which bowl game we're going to, but regardless of the bowl game, what team would you love to see us play? I'm not talking about playing Ohio State, which would most likely be for the NC, but just the team. Maybe a team we haven't played in many years or the historical aspect of two storied programs meeting in a bowl game.

Notre Dame again would be fun

Alabama

Georgia (pretty much any SEC team)

Ohio State (just to see the Dotting of the I)

If the Cotton Bowl then it would be an SEC opponent and LSU or Arkansas would be good.

If the Alamo Bowl it's a Big 10 opponent and Wisconsin would probably fall to there or it might be Iowa or Penn St

If the Holiday Bowl it's a Pac 10 opponent and Oregon might be likely

If the Independence Bowl it's an SEC opponenet again and Georgia or Alabama might be a good match up here.

I'd like to see us play Florida again..I've gotten to know a few of their fans on BBS (boards) and would like to see some of them in person.

I'd really like to see us play Ohio State while My wife and I are still getting along well..She Graduated from there and we're having a friendly rivaly at home, so far... :box

I would love to see us vs ND, and if we made it to the BCS the bowl games would love that too with all the history of the teams. If we make it to the Cotton, LSU or Florida would be nice. If we make it to the Gator, I think that would be a ACC matchup, so G Tech probably. I don't see us in any other bowls though. We will be too good imo