OSU picked over Nebraska?

Nigel87

:nutz

Listening to ESPN radio on the way home from work, (I can't think of his name at the moment, Cohen?... I've been up for 19 hours straight) picked Okie State to win tomorrow. Claiming Nebraska's still upset over last Saturday's loss. Come on, he made it sound like we went down Colorado style. We're playing Okie State, not Tejas. He's either making us sound bad or glorifying Okie State... Why are we so hated?

:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore

a lot of people have picked O state to beat us. Those same people picked ISU, KSU, KU to beat us. Respect is earned.Apparently we have not got there yet. We should handle OSU. We need to really buckle down and prove over the next 4 games that we are legit and ready for the next step........ The national title seen.

How can he say we're still upset when OSU cried in the lockerroom after their loss to Texas A&M? I'm not joking either, their coach said they were literally crying. The only crying I heard from NU players is that they want to beat the sh#t out of OSU.

Excellent point! That's what happens when you put a mic or keypad in front of someone who has a bias agenda.