Rankings

Legion of Doom is basically what Martellus Bennett has dubbed our TE Corps. He's one of the best TEs I've seen at A&M in a LONG time. He was our top recruit two years ago...best player in the state. I don't think we'll see him after next year. He'll be a First Round Draft pick.

NFL or NBA draft...now which is it? ;)

That's my thought too. And if this game is ANYTHING like the past several games, the score difference will be <3 and we won't know until 5 seconds left who will win.

It strikes me as this is the battle for the Holiday Bowl, as I think OU has the Cotton Bowl just about locked up.

You posted on another thread saying if NU and A&M both win we will battle for the cotton bowl

we won and you didnt now your saying we are fighting for the holiday. Make up your mind

:hmmph

I think OU has it locked up. Since as of now OU only has 1 conference loss. If we would have won, it would have been two.

IF NU wins out, and OU wins out, OU takes it. They have to lose at least one more conference game to drop below NU in overall standings.

IF we would have won, both teams (OU and NU) would have had 2 conference losses, and IF NU had won, the reps prolly would have picked y'all since you will win the North Division. As it is, the best either team can do should be Holiday. Unfortunately, Tech is still in the mix too.

Should be a great game and I'm nervous as hell for this one............I'm not worried about A&M running on us because our running defense is fairly good. It's just going to come down to who makes more mistakes that's all. I think our team has the passion to do it because they know what's on the line here. A&M at home is really tough though.............good luck Ag and nothing against you, but you are the enemy this week!!!! Next week were buddies again...... :thumbs

The AP poll left us hanging as the last team out though and put Brigham Young in there instead... <_<

[bYU is really good.]

Ariz-16 Byu-13 and that makes Arizona even better <_<

GBR!!!

Good grief. Please don't start comparing games from two months ago...

We lost to OSU. OSU lost to Houston. Houston lost to LA-Lafayette. Are we worse than LA-Lafayette?

Do me a favor, sit down and watch a BYU game. Just once.