ADMIT IT!!

I was at the game up in the top section in the endzone and after A&M picked Taylor off alot of fans started to leave. What suprised me was there were some red shirts and hats among those that left. I felt like I got punched in the stomach too, but you always wait around to see the whole game. When we scored with 21 seconds left, I was like,"Those guys are gonna be pissed that they left." Oh wells, GBR.

:bonez:bonez:bonez

The Department of Redundancy Department sign is better?

N Bug, keep the photo.

well, it's just part of my sig...not something I add everytime I post

I just get all excited when I see an attachment to a thread has been made and then view it and see it's just the Nbug pic....and then a little piece of me dies inside.

Just curious I guess....no biggy.

(bennychico11 @ Nov 11 2006, 06:44 PM)

...My roomate kept asking to change the channel (he doesn't care for football) and I put the remote down my pants. That stopped his questions about changing it.

I don't think your roomate will ever want that remote in his hands again! :lol:

exactly the point

;)

Man.. <_<

I'm Way too homophobic to trust a guy that doesn't like Football, not to dive in my jammies for a loose remote!

Do you think all women want you too? :) I trust a guy who doesn't like football more than one who loves the Buffs.

(bennychico11 @ Nov 11 2006, 06:44 PM)

...My roomate kept asking to change the channel (he doesn't care for football) and I put the remote down my pants. That stopped his questions about changing it.

I don't think your roomate will ever want that remote in his hands again! :lol:

exactly the point

;)

Man.. <_<

I'm Way too homophobic to trust a guy that doesn't like Football, not to dive in my jammies for a loose remote!

Do you think all women want you too? :) I trust a guy who doesn't like football more than one who loves the Buffs.

Patience..I'm still learning to be sensitive to that lifestyle.

I guess I still assume any guy that doesn't like Football might like to sleep with other guys..Then I made the assumption that any guy that likes to sleep with other guys will bone anything that's not bolted down.

Common homophobe missbelief, probably..Sorry if I offended anyone here.

I was at the game up in the top section in the endzone and after A&M picked Taylor off alot of fans started to leave. What suprised me was there were some red shirts and hats among those that left. I felt like I got punched in the stomach too, but you always wait around to see the whole game. When we scored with 21 seconds left, I was like,"Those guys are gonna be pissed that they left." Oh wells, GBR.

DO you work for Centex?

Well, I didn't shut it off but I did walk outside right after the interception, smoke a cig (I quit smoking several months ago but fell off the wagon for about 5 minutes) and couldn't go back in for the rest of the game. I walked over to my neighbor's house and being a Florida transplant I figured he wouldn't have the game on, he did. I watched the blocked field goal attempt and the winning drive. Thank goodness my neighbor had the game on!

The Department of Redundancy Department sign is better?

N Bug, keep the photo.

I just get all excited when I see an attachment to a thread has been made and then view it and see it's just the Nbug pic....and then a little piece of me dies inside.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

ROFLMAO, Okay, I see your frustration. He should just make it a sig and not give the impression that he has added a cool attachment.

Duly noted!

:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance