I think Sam Keller needs to watch out!

Keller is a lock to start......i doubt Ganz or Davis every see the field, definitely not at qb

I see it now....the next great conversion of an offensive player to a defensive player. Tierre Green, Leon Jackson (who is gone)....next:

"At starting safety, standing 6'5 and weighing 180 lbs in pads....Beau Davis!"

Keller is a lock to start......i doubt Ganz or Davis every see the field, definitely not at qb

I see it now....the next great conversion of an offensive player to a defensive player. Tierre Green, Leon Jackson (who is gone)....next:

You have to think that Ganz and Davis just saw their chances fade away.............

I don't think I would trust having Ganz or Davis in there as the starting QB...just my opinion.

If our goal is to just win the division then I'd say redshirt Lee. But since we've rebuilt to the point where we are beginning to think about Big 12 and national championships on an annual basis then we need to get Lee game ready now. Because we'll never know when we're going to need him.

you can always pull hijm out of the red shirt. have him suit up every game....as long as he doesn't go in he still has the RS. its the same thing they did with beck. If taylor wouldn't have gotten hurt beck wouldn't have lost that year of playing time.

also I think that hillenbrand will be just fine as a back up. the guy was an elite eleven QB, he could end up being better than Lee

You have to think that Ganz and Davis just saw their chances fade away.............

Would it not be in Ganz and Davis's best interest to transfer? I would hate to see another QB Transfer, but hell why not go to another school where you could possibly start.

Both should know that their chances of getting playing time over the next couple of years are very very slim.

Thoughts!

Would it not be in Ganz and Davis's best interest to transfer? I would hate to see another QB Transfer, but hell why not go to another school where you could possibly start.

Both should know that their chances of getting playing time over the next couple of years are very very slim.

Thoughts!

I think they will stay, and get their degree in whatever they decide to move onto in life. They arent going pro no matter where they go and play and I think they know that.

I bet Ganz could play somewhere, but he actually seems content in his backup role.

Not sure about Beau. He's what we call, not very good.

I'd be very very very very very surprised if Lee could actually start over Keller. Add a couple more very's on the end of that as well.

I bet Ganz could play somewhere, but he actually seems content in his backup role.

Not sure about Beau. He's what we call, not very good.

I'd be very very very very very surprised if Lee could actually start over Keller. Add a couple more very's on the end of that as well.

Beau's confidence may have been shattered when he was put in to throw 4 picks agains Tech a couple years ago. Also the coach's confidence in him.

Beau's confidence may have been shattered when he was put in to throw 4 picks agains Tech a couple years ago. Also the coach's confidence in him.

Maybe that year, but I hope he would have gotten over it 2 years later.Sheesh.

It's probably a lack of ability to run the offense to a high level.