Retire Taylor's Jersey

I like Taylor more than the next guy but retiring a jersey is a big deal and unless we win the big 12 and possibly the bcs then I am thinking not so fast.

Keller is going to be great for us. Lucky will be great. Glenn will be great. Mo Pu is great. Austin is a warrior. Bowman is the man. Suh will be awesome. Slauson kicks a$$. Holt is going to kick some butt.

Barry Turner is the sackmaster.

ETC...

Point is; you can't go retiring every great player's number or jersey. We have a lot of great players and to not acknowledge some of these other guys would be a mistake.

My vote is to retire the Heisman's and those very close to it. Retire the 2000 yard rushers but don't retire every great player because we have/should have a lot.

I like Taylor more than the next guy but retiring a jersey is a big deal and unless we win the big 12 and possibly the bcs then I am thinking not so fast.

Keller is going to be great for us. Lucky will be great. Glenn will be great. Mo Pu is great. Austin is a warrior. Bowman is the man. Suh will be awesome. Slauson kicks a$$. Holt is going to kick some butt.

Barry Turner is the sackmaster.

ETC...

Point is; you can't go retiring every great player's number or jersey. We have a lot of great players and to not acknowledge some of these other guys would be a mistake.

My vote is to retire the Heisman's and those very close to it. Retire the 2000 yard rushers but don't retire every great player because we have/should have a lot.

Agreed, you have to keep it to a minium and have the players that won or almost won the heisman get their jersiys retired.

No retiring jerseys. It should serve as motivation. When a guy gets 20....first thing he should think is "I'm wearing The Jet's number". A 15 should make a QB think of titles by Tommie Frazier. Of course they need to de-louse #3 of the Harrison Beck funk before giving it to anyone other than the water boy.