40 time: 5.23

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered:

Favorites:VERBAL COMMIT TO WISCONSIN

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Big Red Report:

Assessing the talent:

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: I understand that this OT from Omaha Creighton Prep is already getting interest from Nebraska coaches.

He doesn't have to get much bigger IMO, but if his skills improve over the next two years, then he is going to be an animal.

I would like for his 40 time to get faster though......

Oh man, if he could lower his 40 time. Just image what he could do pulling on the counter sweeps and toss plays.

Exactly that would be awesome!!!! If he could get it around 4.8 or 4.7 that would be fantastic. I just wonder is this kid more fat than muscle though........

He doesn't have to get much bigger IMO, but if his skills improve over the next two years, then he is going to be an animal.

Oh man, if he could lower his 40 time. Just image what he could do pulling on the counter sweeps and toss plays.

Exactly that would be awesome!!!! If he could get it around 4.8 or 4.7 that would be fantastic. I just wonder is this kid more fat than muscle though........

The kid is more muscle than fat. Are there any linemen running in the 4.7 to 4.8 range? That is faster than ZT!!

A 4.7 or 4.8 lineman? Geez, you all don't expect much, do you?

His 40 is completely fine for a 300lbs. sophmore. Heck, when speaking of lineman we don't even need to talk about a 40 to begin with. How many times do you see a lineman 40 yards downfield anyways? Focus more on the shuttle time, and focus on how quick his feet are in videos. That's more important than if the guy runs a 7 flat forty.

I'd imagine he has some baby fat still. Titus Adams was close to this size when he was a frosh/sophmore and he never got a ton bigger, just stronger. I have yet to see a lineman that runs a 4.7 40, so don't keep your hopes up.

I'd imagine he has some baby fat still. Titus Adams was close to this size when he was a frosh/sophmore and he never got a ton bigger, just stronger. I have yet to see a lineman that runs a 4.7 40, so don't keep your hopes up.

I can dream can't I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

• 2 months later...