ESPN

adc7236

So, its half time for the Ohio vs Cent Michigan game and they preview the NU vs OU game.....if you can call it a preview. The only mention Nebraska got was to mention they are playing OU and will lose to Oklahoma. The entire time was spent showing Okalahoma highlights and slobbing OU's knob. According to the the wisdom of Lou Holtz, we will lose because of OU's great O line and superior QB who has only thrown 7 interceptions all year. No offense to those who are mentally handicaped but what a retard Holtz is. Whats Zac had, 4 INT's? I have a good feeling we will win this one and can only imagine the media with there "I knew it all the time" crap we will hear after the fact. GBR!!!

So, its half time for the Ohio vs Cent Michigan game and they preview the NU vs OU game.....if you can call it a preview. The only mention Nebraska got was to mention they are playing OU and will lose to Oklahoma. The entire time was spent showing Okalahoma highlights and slobbing OU's knob. According to the the wisdom of Lou Holtz, we will lose because of OU's great O line and superior QB who has only thrown 7 interceptions all year. No offense to those who are mentally handicaped but what a retard Holtz is. Whats Zac had, 4 INT's? I have a good feeling we will win this one and can only imagine the media with there "I knew it all the time" crap we will hear after the fact. GBR!!!

Not only does Taylor only have 4 ints, but damn the kid is Big XII Offensive Player of the Year and they will praise Thompson instead of him? Give me a break...

I also do not agree with some of the statements May and Holtsssssss had to say, but to their credit, before the game there was a summary about our season and what we bring to the table. We are an underdog, so I don't mind them picking OU. The only thing i disagree with is how great of a QB Thompson is . He is much improved, but he isn't a fantastic throwing quarterback.

Yeah I hate those ESPN guys, they are raving about OU's QB when Zac Taylor wins Big 12 player of the year. What they should talk about is NU's offense against OU's defense. They only had that little chart showing the improvement in pass yards per game and points allowed per game for NU. I think this will fire up NU and make OU overconfident, similar to the Alamo Bowl when no one gave NU a chance. Like when they played Texas, no one gave them a shot and they would've won if Nunn didn't fumble. Now lets just see if they can get it done against OU. I would love for that to happen and for those idiots on ESPN like Holtz and Mark May to be proven wrong. Holtz is so old and he cant say hisshhsshs s'sshshsh very well.

During the game before halftime when they were showing that we and ou play this saturday on abc for the conference championship game, they at least said how underrated Taylor was...don't remember which one it was.

That was Herbie. I read his chat today, and he said there he hasnt made up his mind yet on the game.

Wow, you could actually understand what Lou Holtz was saying. He spits so much when he talks that I bet the camera men have to wear parkas just to stay half way dry during an on air shot.

Yeah before the game they actually showed a little love to Huskers by showing a bunch of highlights, but then went back to OU. It was like they fondled us for a little bit and then were like, "na" and then jumped back on the OU whore.

Also during sportscenter There was this big pop up thingin saying the "Loser of Big XII Championship game is going to Cotton Bowl" and they showed a bunch of Husker Highlights and then right at the end showed a couple OU highlights, but you wouldnt of noticed them if you werent looking for them.

IMO, Holtz also showed his ignorance when he said NU's chances are slim when playing on the road. While this may be true on the surface, I wonder if he knows there's gonna be 60k plus wearing husker red at the game. Factor in the weather, and I think one could make a strong argument that this game will likely be one of the most home-like atmospheres for NU when they haven't played at Memorial Stadium.

GBR!!!!!!!!!!!! :ahhhhhhhh