Zac Taylor

Zac is pretty accurate when he has time in the pocket, and usually makes the play. And he always gets up after being knocked down. He's had some good success at Nebraska, and has set a good example for the future.

I do notice that when his target is not open, and the pocket collapses, or a little pressure on him, things dont go well. He isnt mobile (I dont mean a runner). Sometimes locks on to the same target all game. So yah, he has his flaws. But overall, he's done a heckuva job and I'm proud of what he has accomplished here.

But overall, he's done a heckuva job and I'm proud of what he has accomplished here.

Me to, last year he led us to an Alamo Bowl win and this year a Hopefully New Year's Day Bowl win, he's done a great job and I am glad that he plays for Nebraska. It just sucks that his one really bad game was in the CCG but life goes on and Nebraska is still the North Champs.

First of all, to the Sooner fans on here....why are you on here??? If you come to this board and say something to the effect of "Zac is overrated" you can't expect us Husker fans to smile and say thank you for saying that........not happening. And, to be fair, if there are Husker fans coming to your strictly Sooner Board, doing the same thing, tell them exactly what I just said. Now, leave it alone.

Next, Husker fans, remember that hit CU put on Zac last weekend, and how he got up, shrugged it off, while his mouth was bleeding. A malicious hit, and I mean that hit was NFL type. He still came back in the second half, and had a great game against CU. He is a good kid, alot of talent, and had a bad night last night, and so did a few others on our team...period.

The loss hurt, alot, and all of us Husker fans feel it today. We really wanted it. But, we have the Cotton Bowl at least, and that is a very good bowl, and one, most of us thought we may not get for a few more years. So, I say we enjoy it, look forward to the next year, get some good players in a few areas where they are needed pretty badly, and move on.

We will see OU again in the Big XII, there is NO doubt about it.

I am from Nebraska, proud of it, and proud of our team.

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zac Taylor isn't Vince Young. He can't put a team on his back and win, because he isn't mobile enough.

He's the definition of a "system QB." When his line gives him protection, and when the offense is clicking, he puts the ball in the right spot, and keeps the rest of the players calm. We were too one-dimensional to beat a more athletic team last night, plain and simple. I'm not sure why we pulled out such a bizarro, pass-centric offense last night, but it was definitely disappointing to see us abandon the run after we got down by two touchdowns in the first half.

Have we ever been able to sustain drives by passing, unless we were in the 2 minute drill? Not that I can recall. I think we put too much pressure on ZT last night. Dude has all the heart you can expect from a 23 year old, and he had an AWESOME season. He was trying to make a play every down, but unfortunately when your receivers are all covered and you're down by 14 points with diminishing time, things really start working against you.

And this Boomer Sooner guy is really a mouth breather.

I would say Nebraska had a bad nite. Not our nite. I think we played with Oklahoma, they got some great breaks, we didn't. Thompson stepped up in the drive.

Remember that Zac lost Jackson, who he has tremedous confidence in in portecting him on passing. He starts becasue of his blocking ability, then running ability. But in losing Jackson we lost our ability to go between the tackles, there fore losing some of our ground game.

I respect the Sooners, do not hate becasue there are few flamers running their mouths. Be Huskers and show some class..

He's a decent quarterback, but he certainly isn't great. He missed two wide open WRs in the endzone and his two last pics cost us the game. People also tend to forget that he ALMOST killed us in the A&M game with an interception with like 3 minutes to go in the game. None of those interceptions were tipped or dropped balls by the receiver, nor was he getting hit when he threw the balls. They were just bad throws. There is a reason why he wasn't getting scholarship offers from top-notch programs. All the same, he's been solid in the WCO and he's got us through two decent seasons, plus he's a great guy. I hope he does well in his bowl game so that he gets sent off the right way.

As for those of you who are calling Oklahoma fans inbred hicks or *effin hillbillies* get real. Oklahoma fans are good fans and comments like that make Nebraska fans look bad. After all, who are we to call anyone hillbillies? Our mascot wears overalls and has a corn cob in his pocket. We are from a rural state too and it is nothing to be ashamed of.

Here's to hoping we win the Cotton Bowl and take the Big XII next year. Besides, doesn't it sound better to play, say, Auburn in the Cotton Bowl instead of Boise State in the Fiesta bowl. A Boise State game is a trap anyway- if you win, no big deal because it's Boise State. If you lose, you seriously suck because you lost to Boise State. Either way, it won't help your ranking.

I respect Oklahoma's program and players, especially after this season.

It's just unfortunate that I meet one nice Sooner for every 3 or 4 Sooners that want to fight me.

I know exactly what you mean. Usually people become jerks when they lose, not the OU fans that I met last night. They were winning and being complete a-holes. Not very classy. They whined and complained about BC calling them hillbillies, but when they have a chance to show some class, they act like a bunch of hillbillies.

As for those of you who are calling Oklahoma fans inbred hicks or *effin hillbillies* get real. Oklahoma fans are good fans and comments like that make Nebraska fans look bad. After all, who are we to call anyone hillbillies? Our mascot wears overalls and has a corn cob in his pocket. We are from a rural state too and it is nothing to be ashamed of.

You're right, which is why it's so sad that we can feel so justified in calling them hillbillies.

I met a very nice lady on the bus to Arrowhead last night. She was an OU grad living in Overland Park, and was taking her son to the game. Very friendly, very classy. I work with a guy who grew up in Oklahoma, and he's one of the nicest people I know. But they represent the minority of Oklahomans I have met.

NU fans can be a-holes, too, for sure. But I have never seen Nebraska fans act the way some of the Oklahoma fans were acting last night. We are much more gracious when we win. OU people were turning around and mocking NU faithful after every big play in my section.