SIGNED: FS/OLB Sean Fisher

rumor on the ESPN board via rivals says that an unidentified recruit will be comitting to us around 1:00 this afternoon. Said recruit is a three star lb, and with hope of moving up to four in the future.

If this rumor is true, as well as the one about meeting with Coz, sounds like Fisher is a good bet to be the committ in question.

It would be a big deal getting Fisher. He sounds like he could be the real deal and a big time sleeper prospect. Gotta dominate recruiting in the home state before we dominate outside. With Robinson, Steinkuhler, Okafor and hopefully Fisher, the Huskers will do just that. Those are 4 solid prospects, and it could be 5 if Tim Bierre ends up getting an offer. It sounds like he really wants to be a Husker.

It would be a big deal getting Fisher. He sounds like he could be the real deal and a big time sleeper prospect. Gotta dominate recruiting in the home state before we dominate outside. With Robinson, Steinkuhler, Okafor and hopefully Fisher, the Huskers will do just that. Those are 4 solid prospects, and it could be 5 if Tim Bierre ends up getting an offer. It sounds like he really wants to be a Husker.

i think Bierre and Stoddard end up getting offers in the near future

I also heard that there might be 2 commits today, any idea who it might be?

I think that you will see these three commit to NU in the next two weeks:

Levorson

Biere

Rippy

(Possibly) Josh Williams

Just get the feeling that all three will pull the trigger. Levorson reportedly has really impressed the coaches at session #2, so definitely expect an offer. And I think Biere has one coming as well.

Whew ... was worried about Sean there for a while. He loved to make his recruitment interesting with the way he flirted with the Iowa and Oklahoma offers.

Welcome aboard, Sean!

Also, BRC, you expect Biere and Levorson to get offers? Or does Biere already have an offer? I'm a bit behind these last few days it seems.

From what I hear, the Husker coaches werent impressed enough to give Biere an offer, but Leverson did impress the coaches at the camp and he will most likely get an offer very soon. If and when Leverson gets that offer he will commit soon there after.