QB attitudes are different

It is not only Hardy!!!

I know it is not only Hardy, even though my post made it seem that way. But it just seems to me that he shows no emotion when he drops a pass. Just a "well I didn't catch that one, maybe I will get the next one" type attitude.

That's probably a good trait to have..Not to let one or two drops haunt you all the rest of the game.

It is not only Hardy!!!

I know it is not only Hardy, even though my post made it seem that way. But it just seems to me that he shows no emotion when he drops a pass. Just a "well I didn't catch that one, maybe I will get the next one" type attitude.

Yeah, kinda lame, but it's better then pouting on the sidelines with your hands over your face. then taking about a half hour to get your head back in the game (Purify after fumble/CCG). :nutz

It all boils down to the attitude of the players on the field. I always had coaches in all my athletics that were damn near Bob Knight lookalikes, and I always responded much better to that. If you have a player on the team who has troubles with that type of enforcement, then you'll likely see some resentment. Either way, as long as Keller still shows respect for these guys, we'll have no problems. If his head gets to big and it becomes a constant blamefest, we might as well recruit T Owens to add to the mix.

He was kind of jerked around a little bit at ASU. The coached named him the started during fall ball then the backup had a meeting with the coach and in a couple of days Keller was on second string and the backup was named starter. Keller's parents then made a trip to ASU and meet with the coach and after the meeting, Keller was given his release from the program and began a search for a different school. He ended up choicing Nebraska over Oklahoma. At least, that is how I remember it. Someone else may have some more details or can correct me if I have anything wrong.