SEC kicker transfers to NU

rollatape

Rivals will be providing details soon...

I can however tell you that Solich brought him in on a visit in '04' and wanted him to grey-shirt since they had signed Dyches the year before.

He had (4) prep "All-American" honors and was ranked by Rivals, Insiders and the other media outlets. Because he had a total of (8) 1A offers..Nebraska and Pitt both being grey-shirt...the SEC school was most attractive, but he struggled academically. He has since recovered and sat the one year required. He was in Lincoln in late November or early December on a visit with Callahan and confimed his intent to transfer to NU.

He in my opinion was not near mature enough to handle all that he experienced...the experience has however matured him enough to have the determination to get back on track though...it will be fun to follow the kicking game next season.

ANOTHER scholarship kicker? Sorry, it makes no sense. But I suppose you'll take credit in any transfer to NU, or from NU.

Acutally we have 3.....and only one of those is a scholarship place kicker (Congdon). With the incoming freshman that makes 2 scholarship kickers on the team plus (and this is only if this rumor is true) you have to wonder if this guy will actually be on scholarship or a walk-on. We don't know.....I'll wait till this is actually confirmed.....

But I'm not sure this is an odd move as everyone is making it out to be....late

Lol!! Heyyy quit stealing our kickers. lol Is this the same kind of rumor as Alabama claiming they are going to get Nick Saban as a coach? rofllll!!! Maybe this insider source is the same person who started that rumor. lol

What's next? Bill Parcells accepts job as a kicking coach at Auburn next season? rofl

I'd be interested to know the kicker's name as well. Probably a backup to a kicker on an SEC team that sees sitting the bench behind another kicker. Heck I'd transfer to. Nebraska is no let down as far as transfering to that school. SEC ad Big 12 are exciting conferences to watch football.