FIRE CALLAHAN!

Do you want us to become Alabama? Seriously. There was some bad play calling there at the end of the game, and I'm as upset as any of you. Callahan has a lot of work today, but keep in mind this is only his 5th season as a head coach at any level. If you can't see progress being made, then you are blind. I'm not a sunshine pumper, I know our coach makes some dumb ass calls, but he'll progress as this team progress. I don't want to go through a downward spiral every time we have just a decent season like this year and search for the next Tom Osborne ala 'Bama. Callahan will improve, give him time.

Do you want us to become Alabama? Seriously. There was some bad play calling there at the end of the game, and I'm as upset as any of you. Callahan has a lot of work today, but keep in mind this is only his 5th season as a head coach at any level. If you can't see progress being made, then you are blind. I'm not a sunshine pumper, I know our coach makes some dumb ass calls, but he'll progress as this team progress. I don't want to go through a downward spiral every time we have just a decent season like this year and search for the next Tom Osborne ala 'Bama. Callahan will improve, give him time.

Exactly.

BS, Dave.

It was a bad call, and would have been a bad call even if we would have made it. At least now BC might realize that his stupid ideas really are stupid. Heaven knows what he'd be calling if that stupid play would have worked.

It was bad football, pure and simple.

I never said I liked the play. I'm just saying it wasn't executed right, and it turned disastrous. Sure, if they don't run it, they punt, things could have turned out differently but there is no guarantee of that.

But hey, let's rip the coach because what the hell else is there to do now?

look, the overall team speed of Auburn was superior (they had great speed on defense and offense, like all the SEC teams...speed, speed, speed..we need to recruit speed!), they let us hang around the whole 2nd half and never put the game away...the kids played tough, cally made some sh#t play calls, but all in all it was a SOLID EFFORT......but i can tell you this, one more year of watching Grixby get has ass beat and never looking back for the ball will drive me freakin' crazy....please don't let the guy start next year, please!

BS, Dave.

It was a bad call, and would have been a bad call even if we would have made it. At least now BC might realize that his stupid ideas really are stupid. Heaven knows what he'd be calling if that stupid play would have worked.

It was bad football, pure and simple.

I never said I liked the play. I'm just saying it wasn't executed right, and it turned disastrous. Sure, if they don't run it, they punt, things could have turned out differently but there is no guarantee of that.

But hey, let's rip the coach because what the hell else is there to do now?

Kind of a novel concept, right?

OMG here we go AGAIN!!!!!!!! Fire Callahan BLAH BLAH BLAH

What a bunch of asshats! Taylor wasnt exactly stellar without a passing game we are doomed he performed almost as sucky as his OU game. One big play our way we win. One less turnover. We outplayed Auburn most of the game they scored 3 points without turnovers. The players just didnt get open and didnt make blocks needed to break the running back free in the seconf half. This team has been a 1st half only team when playing with the big boys. We are at the corner we just need to turn and take that next step. Kellar is that next step along with the return of Bowman and an excellent recruiting class.

Alabama is Alabama because the AD wants to dictate how the coaches coach and what offense they run. He dictates what athletes get recruited. Seriously, it's like a bad NFL franchise down there.

How do I know it? Golfed with an Alabama booster this weekend. Funny thing is, his wife is an Auburn alum. I wonder how that works.

So long as he keeps the team moving in the right direction and learns from his mistakes. As was stated, he is new to being the head coach. People forget that coaches learn along with their teams as the years go by. He makes far more good decisions than bad ones. It's just people flip about the bad ones and forget the good ones. He has shown a tendency make poor, risky calls in clutch situations this year. I'm sure that's something he'll be noticing and trying to correct as he learns.

OMG here we go AGAIN!!!!!!!! Fire Callahan BLAH BLAH BLAH

What a bunch of asshats! Taylor wasnt exactly stellar without a passing game we are doomed he performed almost as sucky as his OU game. One big play our way we win. One less turnover. We outplayed Auburn most of the game they scored 3 points without turnovers. The players just didnt get open and didnt make blocks needed to break the running back free in the seconf half. This team has been a 1st half only team when playing with the big boys. We are at the corner we just need to turn and take that next step. Kellar is that next step along with the return of Bowman and an excellent recruiting class.

Last I checked, Auburn isn't a bad ballclub. I don't blame the kids for having trouble moving the ball. When you play a team of that caliber, you take advantage of every opportunity and you don't make mistakes.

Callahan goofed on both fronts, plain and simple.

So long as he keeps the team moving in the right direction and learns from his mistakes. As was stated, he is new to being the head coach. People forget that coaches learn along with their teams as the years go by. He makes far more good decisions than bad ones. It's just people flip about the bad ones and forget the good ones. He has shown a tendency make poor, risky calls in clutch situations this year. I'm sure that's something he'll be noticing and trying to correct as he learns.

New to being a head coach?

Huh?

Last I checked you had to win the north to get anywhere.

Can someone explain to me how to get to the BCS (minus the at-large) *without* winning your division in the Big 12? Please, tell me. I really want to know how we can not win the North because apparently it's below us? Get real.

So as long as we win the north we had a great season.

I guess we could shoot for the moon and if we miss at least we will end up amongst the stars. Or we could keep our goals low and and when we achieve them we can say at least we accomplished our goals.

Last I checked you had to win the north to get anywhere.

Can someone explain to me how to get to the BCS (minus the at-large) *without* winning your division in the Big 12? Please, tell me. I really want to know how we can not win the North because apparently it's below us? Get real.

So as long as we win the north we had a great season.

I guess we could shoot for the moon and if we miss at least we will end up amongst the stars. Or we could keep our goals low and and when we achieve them we can say at least we accomplished our goals.

Look up at my response. After you acheive one goal you move on to the next. It was clearly stated that the next goal was the Big 12 Championship.

I am failing to understand why this is so hard to understand.

Goal 1: Win the north

Goal 2: Win the Big 12

Goal 3. Win a National Championship.

Those are the big ones. Obvioulsy there are smaller ones in between called GAMES that you have to win.