Dwayne Wright Fresno State

Chris Henry Arizona

Danny Ware Georgia

Marshawn Lynch California

Michael Bush Louisville

Darius Walker Notre Dame

Antonio Pittman Ohio State

Adrian Peterson Oklahoma

I wouldn't exactly say that this is a weak class. No matter what class you enter the NFL in there will be stiff competition. If anyone's only reason for wanting to leave is that they think they are better than this years class than next years... well it sounds to like the ol' afraid of competition argument.

If you think you are good enough to come out early then come out early. If you think you should come out early because there are better players than you next year then your a putz. I am sure (ok, I hope) that BJax is not basing his decision on that.

Thanks,

Sean Callahan

Take it for what its worth. We are supposed to know any time now.

Just said on 1620 - ESPN Radio that a University 'official' said that the Athletic Department is unable to reach Brandon for any type of comment.

Dat Ain't Goooot.

Hey maybe he's tapping some!!!! :lol:

RB's coming out this year (early):

Dwayne Wright Fresno State

Chris Henry Arizona

Danny Ware Georgia

Marshawn Lynch California

Michael Bush Louisville

Darius Walker Notre Dame

Antonio Pittman Ohio State

Adrian Peterson Oklahoma

From that list, only AP, Bush, and Lynch are better running backs than BJax. Walker and Pittman are probally in the same class as BJax. If Jackson goes pro, he will probally be a late second/third round pick. Good for a three year deal worth around 3-4 million per. If he stays, I dont' see him raising his draft stock enough to go ahead of Slaton and Co. from next year. He will probally fall right in that same area again. Now his decision is, Do I stay at Nebraska for one more year, or do I go pro early and get 3 million this year for playing the game that I love?