any official news on bjax & bowman?

I still don't know why people keep counting Lucky out for having out a breakout year. If he adds a good 10lbs of mussle he will have good enough size, 220lbs, and we already know that he has a scary quick first and second step and has great explosion threw the hole and always hits the line hard. They always say it on T.V. that all of are backs are one cut and go and that Lucky is next to impossible to tackle in the open field, one on one. So if he adds ten pounds of mussle in the summer you will more than likely notice that he will break more tackles and be more like are feature back next year for us like what Brandon did for us towards the end of the year. Also along with new added wieght he WILL be better at pass blocking, enough said.

But I must say that Lucky was a 5* RB for a reason and he will remind all of you that next season and through out the spring.

And finnaly next year I am going to predict that Glenn and Wilson will contine to be our battering rams with Willson having more of a break out year. Because if history serves us right we will find out that Callahan likes speed and experence more than size and Wilson has more speed and he has got the power, along with a year of the playbook under his belt. He just has to work on holding on to the ball because none of that matters if he keeps fumbling. :bonez

i don't care how much weight Lucky puts on, he often falls at the first hit and his attitude is he does not want the ball 15-20 times per game..i don't think i want to feature a guy with that thought process unless he shows me he has changed.......there is a reason why cally had trouble finding one guy for the job as a feature back......they were all lacking something, none of them had developed into complete backs.....BJ was as close as we got as the season wore on...compared to many other highly ranked teams in the NCAA, our guys are just good, not excellent..none of them were feared or keyed upon by any of the defenses that played against us last season......

I still don't know why people keep counting Lucky out for having out a breakout year. If he adds a good 10lbs of mussle he will have good enough size, 220lbs, and we already know that he has a scary quick first and second step and has great explosion threw the hole and always hits the line hard. They always say it on T.V. that all of are backs are one cut and go and that Lucky is next to impossible to tackle in the open field, one on one. So if he adds ten pounds of mussle in the summer you will more than likely notice that he will break more tackles and be more like are feature back next year for us like what Brandon did for us towards the end of the year. Also along with new added wieght he WILL be better at pass blocking, enough said.

But I must say that Lucky was a 5* RB for a reason and he will remind all of you that next season and through out the spring.

And finnaly next year I am going to predict that Glenn and Wilson will contine to be our battering rams with Willson having more of a break out year. Because if history serves us right we will find out that Callahan likes speed and experence more than size and Wilson has more speed and he has got the power, along with a year of the playbook under his belt. He just has to work on holding on to the ball because none of that matters if he keeps fumbling. :bonez

I agree but I really do think Wilson and Lucky will get about the same amount of reps next year. Its Wilsons senior year and if he can run like he does when hes mad he will have a great year.

Don't forget that the remaining backs have a whole offseason to get better as well. Sure, BJax was the best back this past year but he sort of came out of no where to become the feature back. Maybe one of these other guys can do that next year as well. All of our backs are still young, they will still learn, and they will continue to get better.

The kid came from very little. He keeps his mouth shut, he works hard, and loves his teammates. Most importantly, he loves Nebraska.

Remember he just barely became qualified out of high school. And since them has never been on any kind of "academic probation." He has never been in trouble with the cops and never embarrassed himslef, his family or the University. Good Luck Brandon

The kid came from very little. He keeps his mouth shut, he works hard, and loves his teammates. Most importantly, he loves Nebraska.

Remember he just barely became qualified out of high school. And since them has never been on any kind of "academic probation." He has never been in trouble with the cops and never embarrassed himslef, his family or the University. Good Luck Brandon

I hope he shows he loves Nebraska. He says all the right things but to me it seems like he went to John Blake University. He came with Blake and left with Blake. I hope I am wrong on this.

To his credit he said he will finish his degree and he will come to Nebraska for it (again saying the right stuff, actions speak louder than words).

I agree but I really do think Wilson and Lucky will get about the same amount of reps next year. Its Wilsons senior year and if he can run like he does when hes mad he will have a great year.

Your guess is as good as mine. And I tend to agree with you, the carries will probably be closer because we have to spread the wealth.

i don't care how much weight Lucky puts on, he often falls at the first hit and his attitude is he does not want the ball 15-20 times per game..i don't think i want to feature a guy with that thought process unless he shows me he has changed.......there is a reason why cally had trouble finding one guy for the job as a feature back......they were all lacking something, none of them had developed into complete backs.....BJ was as close as we got as the season wore on...compared to many other highly ranked teams in the NCAA, our guys are just good, not excellent..none of them were feared or keyed upon by any of the defenses that played against us last season......

I don't know... You could be right but, I think it has to deal more with that we have so much talent at the running back position we have to keep everyone happy, not that none of them can get er done. And because of that none of them could be keyed upon because we could just pick one and the drop of would not be very noticable. And you are right that each of them have there weeknesses but they are all fixable, at least I think so. And I doubt that Lucky doesn't have the drive to block, or the want to block for his QB. I bet that is why Callahan and co. were so excited when they got him to be a Cornhusker or even the reason they wanted him in the first place. You are right that all of our backs are just good not excellent(not this year anyways), because the last time I checked we have no AD in our backfield which would be classified as an excellent back right? Just wondering.... But I think they will be even better next year but that is just my opinion.