Adrian Peterson!!

Well he entered the draft... Maybe we can get him here for the Texans... We will probably pick another D end....

I think the Raiders may go after him. They are in dire need of a spark on Offense.

they are in dire need of a lot of other things, like new ownership for instance.

As long as the Crypt Keeper is still there nothing about the Raiders will every change!

Well he entered the draft... Maybe we can get him here for the Texans... We will probably pick another D end....

I think the Raiders may go after him. They are in dire need of a spark on Offense.

I agree that they need a spark. However I think their spark is going to come from a 6'6" 260 guy that can run a 4.55, throw the ball 70 yards on the run and enjoys beating the hell out of Notre Dame.

yep, they would be foolish not to take Troy Smith.....they have no qb on the team......defensive secondary is it

I don't think Troy Smith goes first pick.................NO WAY IN HELL..........not after his performance in the National Championship game. I think the Raiders will take Brady Quinn to be honest with you. I don't think he deserves the first pick either, but he is more of a passing QB.

yep, they would be foolish not to take Troy Smith.....they have no qb on the team......defensive secondary is it

I don't think Troy Smith goes first pick.................NO WAY IN HELL..........not after his performance in the National Championship game. I think the Raiders will take Brady Quinn to be honest with you. I don't think he deserves the first pick either, but he is more of a passing QB.

Smith had one bad game, maybe 2 all year........Quinn?? that kid has fudamental problems and is WAY OVER RATED.......no way he goes before Smith.........no way

Smith had one bad game, maybe 2 all year........Quinn?? that kid has fudamental problems and is WAY OVER RATED.......no way he goes before Smith.........no way

I honestly don't think either of them goes first pick, but the Raiders need a QB really bad!!!! They need a lot of things really bad though..........I don't think either one even deserves to go first round. Plus Smith is kinda short for a QB isn't he like 5'10"???

This is what I was referring to:

"I agree that they need a spark. However I think their spark is going to come from a 6'6" 260 guy that can run a 4.55, throw the ball 70 yards on the run and enjoys beating the hell out of Notre Dame."

Troy Smith is second round material on a very good day. Adrian Peterson is made out of glass so he is not first pick material. The Raiders need a Coach in the worst way and after that it has got to be a franchise QB. They passed last year on Leinhart because they didn't have a coach in place and Al Davis probably didn't realize that he was still on the board. Expect Jamarcus to go first and if that doesn't happen it is Brady Quinn. What all of Raider Nation is hoping for though, is a trade down. Kind of like San Diego with Vick, Brees and LDT.