TTIO

Landon,

Very few on the Nebraska squad would see the field on a real top ten team. At best 2nd and third team on a couple.

This is the situation. They are not lining up coming to Nebraska. They never did, and most likely never will. We have a coaching staff that seems to get more out of kids than most thought they had.

We do not have real quality depth, only what our own percieve it to be. We keep putting up numbers but not the game breakers. Hopefully BC can change this, but it is not going to be easy nor is it quick.

I still say we are at least two years behind where we want to be. The classes have to stay and there has to start being the cream of the crop. Not an attack on BC, but the reality of recruiting to Nebraska. Most do not see it the paradise some of us do.

Nunn- work on catching the ball with your hands. Look it in to your hands, and then tuck it close to your body until the whistle is blown or you have scored a touchdown. Practice running routes with Keller throwing the ball to develop some chemistry with the quarterback. Become leader of the football team. Work on making harder cuts coming out of breaks. Work on getting off the line against physical corners.

you should add in never fumble when up by 2!!!!

just making a joke, dont rip me apart husker nation ;)

Lets hope Purify and maybe Paul come on strong next year. Swift will have a field day with one on one coverage. Bilitnikof{spelling?} didn't have any speed at all but he knew how to get open. Swift isn't him of course but whos to say it can't happen for him with a little luck. I like him. :clap:clap

GBR!!! :corndance:corndance:corndance

First of all my caps lock got stuck and i know nothing about computers.

Second, you want to call me out personally fine its over a computer, it says a lot about you

Third, self-serving? It's my view, my opinion. I think a lot of you as fans just love people cuz they are huskers. Reread and you will see, i like swift and pedersen and nunn. I just dont think that they are the type of player to get us where we need to be. If Holt, henry, paul, and brooks turn into the players they are touted to be then they will be better than swift and pedersen. its almost as if you think by repeatedly defending them they are gonna get better. lets ask it this way, would you rather have purify purify and purify at receiver or purify swift and pedersen. thats all im saying. hopefully these other players step up and take over a lot of the snaps. the difference is we know what pedersen and swift can do they are not gonna get that much better so i hope that, although they are good we find several that are better.

Fourth open mindedness. i think everyone is open minded on here, its just when it comes to this topic noone gives an original argument. its the same thing, they run nice routes they catch the ball. i agree but cant we hope for someone to run better routes still catch the ball and do it all with more speed.

in closing you are the same fans that dislike Lucky who has unlimited potential but pine for swift and pedersen who have maxed out their potential. it makes no sense to me and me only. i believe that we have some young WR that could catch or surpass purify and if that is the case then i dont expect to see swift and pedersen on the field. again would you rather have 3 purifies or purify swift and pedersen.

p.s. i forget nunn on purpose i think he is brutal

Geze gamecocks, you are quite the receivers coach. Maybe you should send your resume to BC. but not bad for an arm chair quarterback.

Holy crap. Can't anyone say anything on this board that without this kind of comment? What is the point of a discussion board? To just post a lot of sycophantic drivel about how great everything is and how we just have to trust in the His Holiness Pope William I BC's infallible decisions? The "where did you coach" or "Where did you play" or any of those sort of sarcastic, over-used, and unfunny lines are right up there with "you have too much time on your hands" as my favorite methods that people use to try to discredit what someone says or does when he really doesn't have a counter-argument.

It's funny Glendower, but I didn't interpet Iowa's comment to Gamecocks as negatively as you did. :hmmph IMHO Game's suggestion were an interesting read. In fact, his whole TTIO genre are interesting. Iowa seems to be saying the same thing, albeit tongue in cheek.

haha well, maybe I just saw that comment made *seriously* one too many times. I thought he might be a little tongue in cheek with his statement, but I was having a really crappy day and that was all it took for my vents to open... I felt better after :)