tom osborne

rsd2005

I'm sick of TO coming up in the local papers. I live in South Dakota, and am a Huge Bill Callahan fan. TO has noone to thank but Bob Devaney! I'm really tired of TO's attitude towards the current NU coaching staff and the athletic administraion. If TO thinks he can do CU a favor, so be it. I for one will be pissed if i see TO on TV when we win the National Title.................TO needs to grow up, he's the one who willfully gave the job away!

I'm sick of TO coming up in the local papers. I live in South Dakota, and am a Huge Bill Callahan fan. TO has noone to thank but Bob Devaney! I'm really tired of TO's attitude towards the current NU coaching staff and the athletic administraion. If TO thinks he can do CU a favor, so be it. I for one will be pissed if i see TO on TV when we win the National Title.................TO needs to grow up, he's the one who willfully gave the job away!

bla bla bla

yeah, how many rape accusations, shootings, etc have happened under Callahans watch? Please tune me in.......The answer is ZERO!!!!!!!!!..............The Great ALmighty Tom Osborne has former players THAT HE personally recruited in PRISON! Its a fact boys.............Callahan is not only kicking ass in recruiting, but he's doing it the right way, which the almighty didn't. McBride seems to have no problems with the new regime(he attends many practices), but the almighty does..................let him go to CU and preach to them............i think its funny as hell, he got landslided for GOV..............BH has extended his hand and TO has turned his back............what a nice guy!!!!!!!!!

TO 25 yrs coaching at Neb

Callahan going in 4 yrs at Neb

TO won 250 games faster than any Coach in history ever did or ever will IMO. TO tried to help all of his players and he turned average players into champions. You couldn't ask for more.

I won't say anything bad about Callahan, I like him and want to see him succeed completely. (especially at Neb) LOL Sounds like a win/win to me.

GO BIG RED...................

:woo:woo:woo:woo

This whole "tirade" against Osborne is the most insane thing I have ever heard.....either ONE, THIS IS A TROLL, or TWO, this is a anti-Husker fan.....

TO is maybe one of the most "classy" coaches to ever coach the game.... He is in the HOF by the way...inducted EARLY, without the required 5 year "waiting period"...... His won/loss speaks for itself, his academic All-Americans rates at the TOP OF NCAA...... "bad kids" huH :asshat

In 25 years, he may have had kids get into trouble, but during that time he recruited around 750 athletes...so a small number got into trouble......what about the 725 who didn't...but that wouldn't make your argument stand, huh....

TO is looked at as one of the best PEOPLE of college football of all-time....and not by Nebraska fans, but by nationally known coaches and analyist......

I could type all night, but I don't want to argue vs trolls or anti-huskers....

I will not disagree that BC is doing fine, and I will stand ebeside him......but the TO bashing is assinine.

Who the hell are you? How can you call yourself a husker when you talk like that about Tom Osborne?!??! You make me sick :steam:boxosoap