Which away game to attend next year?

Alley

Last year I went to my first away game at K-state and I had a blast. There fans were great. Our fans were way more pumped up then a home game. No problems with vehicle or personal vandalism. So I'd like to go to another away game next year. And the only ones I see feasable are Kansas or Missouri. So I was hoping to get some opinions of people who have gone to those games and what there experiences were like. How are the stadiums? Will I get treated with respect and not have to worry about where I park my car? thanks for the input!

Uh…… I’m a little scared to ask, but what exactly is involved in “personal vandalism?” :blink:

I'm trouble.

i want to go to a game at CU.

I'm trouble.

Yeah, I want to attend an away Colorado game as well. I'm just asking for trouble <_<

Come on up. I say we get a big red limo w/ as members as we can get from the board. We can all gather at my place and make the 30 minute drive to Boulder and raise hell. At least if were in a big group we have a fighting chance. :thumbs

I'm trouble.

I'm trouble.

Yeah, I want to attend an away Colorado game as well. I'm just asking for trouble <_<

Come on up. I say we get a big red limo w/ as members as we can get from the board. We can all gather at my place and make the 30 minute drive to Boulder and raise hell. At least if were in a big group we have a fighting chance. :thumbs

Sounds like it would be a blast

I'm trouble.

I'm trouble.

Sounds good...as long as we are not subject to any...uh..."personal vandalism" :blink:

Nebraska vs. Texas, Austin, Texas. 2007. i wanna go very badly.

I have been to the last 2 Texas - Nebraska games and will probably attend this years as well. Of course its not really a road game for me as Austin is only 3 hours away from where I live and I make the trip all the time...And I am a Longhorn fan so I will be cheering for the Horns...no offense of course...

Nebraska vs. Texas, Austin, Texas. 2007. i wanna go very badly.

I have been to the last 2 Texas - Nebraska games and will probably attend this years as well. Of course its not really a road game for me as Austin is only 3 hours away from where I live and I make the trip all the time...And I am a Longhorn fan so I will be cheering for the Horns...no offense of course...

I did a post-doc at Texas. Man, I'd love to got to the Husker-Horns game in Austin. I haven't been to a Huskers game since I was in HS (early 70's). Must be time to break that curse.

I'm trouble.

I'm trouble.

hell im game! woohoo!!

i will most likely be attending the game in Texas also, if anyone would like to join. :)

I'm trouble.

If not for certain people, I think Boulder would be a lovely little town. Because of its location, I always imagine those people are like the evil guys from one of those 80s ski movies, but it is more likely that they are from LA or Texas and wanted to go to a party school far away from Mom and Dad.

At least that's who always gets the blame in the Denver papers.

I'm trouble.

If not for certain people, I think Boulder would be a lovely little town. Because of its location, I always imagine those people are like the evil guys from one of those 80s ski movies, but it is more likely that they are from LA or Texas and wanted to go to a party school far away from Mom and Dad.

At least that's who always gets the blame in the Denver papers.

What sucks about Boulder is how uninformed and uninterested the ‘fans’ are about the game. Yes, they’re obnoxious (last time I went to a game there, we sat a couple rows behind the Ross family - easily spotted in their matching jerseys; drunken CU freaks (first two, than a couple more, about eight at one point), who are apparently free to roam around the stadium and stand pretty much anywhere they like, came over to taunt them (personal attacks, 'hope your kid gets injured', eccetera, it was ugly); that the only time I’ve been concerned about ‘personal vandalism’, and was really kind of hoping to get into it at that point), but most have little idea what’s going on and pay little attention to the game. They have this reputation, and they think they're bad, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the being a football fan.

I’ll forgive a lot of behavior that’s out of passion for the sport, but when you clearly don’t give two sh#ts about the game or your supposed team, you’re just a f#*k.

Oh, I haven’t been to Columbia, but have only had good experiences in Lawrence.