When I was watching Early Today at 5 am, they mentioned her. But they were talking about her having to give a paternity test.

With the suspicious death of her son, and all this controversy surrounding her lately lead me to believe she committed suicide (overdose?).

And remember her in better times.

When I was watching Early Today at 5 am, they mentioned her. But they were talking about her having to give a paternity test.

With the suspicious death of her son, and all this controversy surrounding her lately lead me to believe she committed suicide (overdose?).

I would bet she has something in her system. Maybe she had TrimSpa in her system that reacted with another drug (pain killer, anti depressant). This just seems awfully odd. She has been going through a bunch in her life recently, maybe she couldn't take it anymore.

I would bet she has something in her system. Maybe she had TrimSpa in her system that reacted with another drug (pain killer, anti depressant). This just seems awfully odd. She has been going through a bunch in her life recently, maybe she couldn't take it anymore.

The TrimSpa was the first thing that came to my mind...