Nebraskans for NU-OU Tradition

Signed but it will never happen as long as Stoops is there. He already stated he prefers it the way it is currently. Of course I'm all for making him whine some more!!!

Well, redfan, Bob does not have a say in conference alignments or games., As far as Bob whining I'm not sure he has had much to whine about playing you all, I think he has only lost once to you guys.

During the Stoops years

OU-4 wins

Neb, 1 win.

He has along way to go to match Switz's record against you guys. But there is time.

Hey SoonerOLB. What's your take on our current coach's character? Remembering his reference a few years back about Oklahoman's with guns and all, ("hillbillys" or something of the such is what he said) his throat slash in another setting, and of course his inaction against the player that could only take out his frustration against your cheerleader? Within your fanbase, does this dampen the chances of renewing this great rivalry? For the life of me, I can't stand thinking that we only have K-State, Missouri, or dare I say the Buffs! :hmmph

Btw, thanks for your input. I remember those days and how good they were for the real "Big Red". (The one up north ;) ) We thrived thanks to you guys. You always raised the bar.

Well, Bug I would have a hard time seeing ol' Tom using profanity against us, or doing the throat slash. Somehow I was kinda saddend by that cause I knew "our match-ups" would never be the same.

Its strange to see how your AD has cleaned house of all remnents of the old gaurd. Kinda sad really, but things change.

I knew John"Milk Dud" Blake would'nt last up there too long, his character and song and dance tend to get old.

As far as the assualt on our cheerleader, that gorrilla should have been arrested and shown bubba. :lol:

I was'nt aware about the "gun" comment., but I have a saying about that, " Guns, everybody otta" have some, Religon, (spirituality) everybody otta" get some"

In Oklahoma, we are not "Hillbillys", we are Rednecks. He was a little of on his Geography.

I can't speak for everyone in the OU fan base but the OU-NU game is a fond memory in most peoples minds, its nice when it happens, that is all.

Bug, If our teams do what they are supposed to do, then we will meet more often, I hope that happens.

Go Big Red, BOOMER SOONER.

Meh, get things done on the field and we'll play each other every year in the championship game.

I think that was the prevailing thought when the conference was formed.

SoonerOLB, the reason NU became dominant was chasing that carrot that was OU. You are absolutely right on that, but when we got there, you guys were nowhere to be found. Now you guys are back to a top level and the Huskers are working their way back as well. Personally, I want a rematch of last year's Big 12 title game next year and every year for that matter. OU-NU is a good rivalry for college football and it will be awesome when both programs are playing at a high level at the same time.

Meh, get things done on the field and we'll play each other every year in the championship game.

SoonerOLB, the reason NU became dominant was chasing that carrot that was OU. You are absolutely right on that, but when we got there, you guys were nowhere to be found. Now you guys are back to a top level and the Huskers are working their way back as well. Personally, I want a rematch of last year's Big 12 title game next year and every year for that matter. OU-NU is a good rivalry for college football and it will be awesome when both programs are playing at a high level at the same time.

Yes, it would be good for college football. Just getting to the game is a tough row to how. I have been waiting for Mizzu to finally break through, I kinda thought that they might be the real deal, but every year they seem to disappoint. Strange how the North is of late, up for grabs. With the two new coachs up there, Colorado and Iowa State, it can only improve in my estimation. It will be interesting to see how Keller responds, this is his fith year in D-! ball, and had success at ASU, so he should do OK in '07. I know that Stoops wanted him. It should be a very interesting season coming up.

Oh by the way I'm sorry to hear about Maron Lucky's suicide attempt, I hope he comes through Ok.

Go big Red, Boomer Sooner

Yes, it would be good for college football. Just getting to the game is a tough row to how. I have been waiting for Mizzu to finally break through, I kinda thought that they might be the real deal, but every year they seem to disappoint. Strange how the North is of late, up for grabs. With the two new coachs up there, Colorado and Iowa State, it can only improve in my estimation. It will be interesting to see how Keller responds, this is his fith year in D-! ball, and had success at ASU, so he should do OK in '07. I know that Stoops wanted him. It should be a very interesting season coming up.

Oh by the way I'm sorry to hear about Maron Lucky's suicide attempt, I hope he comes through Ok.

What suicide attempt!!!!???? :nutz

What suicide attempt!!!!???? :nutz

The excessive amount of pills he took a couple of weeks ago, I saw it on a USC web site a couple of weeks ago, an "apparent" suicide attempt. It was reported here in L.A. also. His High School coach is out here in North Hollywood CA. I hear he was distraught over some break up with some girlfriend or something. I hope he comes through ok and gets the needed help. They covered it on the news out here how his parents in Dallas were crack heads and he was sent to the L.A. area for some parental guidence.

Its so sad that so many of these black football players come from such torn backgrounds.

I pray that this kid will be OK.

Hmm I don't know anything about a suicide attempt. Last I heard he was in the hospital due to an extreme allergic reaction to IBProfrin. Course I didn't get it first hand so I could be wrong.. but it wasn't a suicide attempt, that has been confirmed as has it having nothing to do with alcohol or any illicit or illegal substances.

Hmm I don't know anything about a suicide attempt. Last I heard he was in the hospital due to an extreme allergic reaction to IBProfrin. Course I didn't get it first hand so I could be wrong.. but it wasn't a suicide attempt, that has been confirmed as has it having nothing to do with alcohol or any illicit or illegal substances.

Is that what they are telling you guys?

No, it's not. They aren't telling us anything, so we get to spread rumors instead. There's obviously something funny going on, I mean come on if it was really an allergic reaction to IBP I'm sure they'd have told us that.

No, it's not. They aren't telling us anything, so we get to spread rumors instead. There's obviously something funny going on, I mean come on if it was really an allergic reaction to IBP I'm sure they'd have told us that.

But remember that patient confidentiality can stop ANYONE from talking. Lucky had to agree for his situation to be released.

And only a mad-man would put NU, OU and TU in the same division.

I'll be that silly mad man, Sir.

Once Texas gets exposed for whatever new cheating techniques they're using to get their way (bribing the Dallas office, refs, whatever), they're going to go back to their usual .500 club selves, and their fans will waste away in the hot TexAs sun.

At that point, it's not going to seem crazy to have Nebraska, TexAs, and OU all in the same division, especially if you surround these teams with cream puffs, like Baylor, Iowa State, and Colorado.