Doak Ostergaard

Does anyone know why Doak Ostergaard the Head FB trainer for the Huskers was let go? According to the journal star, it had nothing to do with Lucky's hospitalization but something to do with Billy C not wanting him to be part of the program anymore.

Yeah, I'm gonna call a bullsh#t on that. Something happened with Lucky. He's the director of medicine for the football team at NU....Lucky goes into the hospital because of a dangerous mix of medicines......hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm, is there a connection??

Timing is definately funny but I'm actually guessing it didn't have anything to do with Lucky's situation. While I was in college, oh so many years ago, I remember playing basketball with good ol' Doak and also had some friends that were on the team and weren't big fans of his. The guy was not very interesting to say the least. He had the personality of a wet mop and wasn't a very nice guy. My buddies that played football would actually request one of the assistant trainers if they needed something done so they wouldn't have to work with Doak. If anything, my guess is that there was a personality conflict between he and BC.

I have heard there were no warm fuzzy feelings between him and BC since day 1. But all hearsay at this time. But who really cares, people get fired every day from way more important jobs. No big deal. We will find another if there isn't already one in the fold.

Are you sure on that scarlet?

I've got to think that it has to do with Lucky incident. That was the first thing that came to mind and I don't think that this is a coincidence. But that is just my gut feeling. Maybe this was a "last straw" incident that BC was looking for in order to fire him.

i am thinking exactly the same way. if cally didn't like the guy it sure is weird that he would wait until now to dump him. this smells........

Also Kenny Wilson is MIA

hmmm... from all available information, i think it's safe to assume this...

they're running an organ harvesting program in lincoln that's backed by the chinese and funded by the bavarian illuminate.

my powers of deduction are EPIC!

Also Kenny Wilson is MIA

hmmm... from all available information, i think it's safe to assume this...

they're running an organ harvesting program in lincoln that's backed by the chinese and funded by the bavarian illuminate.

my powers of deduction are EPIC!

Yeah, Lucky was really in the hospital to recieve a second heart to make him even faster, while Wilson is MIA because of his double hand transplant due to his problems with butterfingers.