Green

People have been saying that the Packers will look to draft Marshawn Lynch since Green left.

And if not that maybe they will get B-Jax in the second or maybe third round.

While I would love to see BJax go to Green Bay, all indications seem to point to Lynch going with their first round pick. Hope Green does well in Houston, that place kills careers, i hope it doesnt get him.

People have been saying that the Packers will look to draft Marshawn Lynch since Green left.

And if not that maybe they will get B-Jax in the second or maybe third round.

I'm anxious to see what team drafts BJAX. I think he's going to be a productive guy for a team that wants to use him to give their #1 guy a break. I could see him going to a team like da Bears or the Steelers. Both good rushing teams that occasionally toss it out to the RB in the backfield and let them create something with it.

As a Packers fan, I'm really sad to see him go. He definitely has a few more good years left in him, I was hoping he'd finish with the Pack. I do wish him luck in Houston though, once a Husker always a Husker.

I'd really love to see the Packers pick up Bjax, but I doubt it'll happen. Lynch has the inside track I think, but if the Pack picks up Bjax, I'll be ecstatic.

$$$$ and age played a factor in the Packers decision. Plus I think Ahman was looking for a longer term contract than the Packers were willing to offer.

Ahman is 30. Wow... doesn't seem that long ago I seen him playing when he was playing midget football. He was playing for the Omaha Bears and I had friends that were coaching him. They kept telling me to come watch this little dude run the rock. He in thier opinion was a better back than both of them (one of the guys lettered at Princeton and the other at UNO) at that age which made me skeptical for I played with and against both of them at some point . First of all he wasn't really little and he just amazed me how much better he was than anyone on the field. He ran, threw and kicked. I hadn't seen anything like him at that age and haven't since. Now he is all grown up and signing muti million dollar deals...

The Texans have to be one of the dumbest franchises in all of sports. They first pass up on all-world reggie bush and instead take a DE that got about 2 sacks all year. Now I am not bashing on Green or anything but he is 31 years old I believe, and to give someone that much money at his age just doesnt make any sense to me. They could have got a guy in the second or third round and still addressed some of their other needs. They could have picked up a guy like B-Jax or Kenny Irons, or Tony Hunt. If they didnt want to do that then they could have maybe got Adrian Peterson and if not then guarentee they get at least Marshawn Lynch. They just wasted a lot of money, bc they dont have a line to make any holes for him anyway.