Illegal Aliens

I do not, for the life of me, understand the illegal alien tuition thing. I live 10 mi from a university and all I hear about is the fact that illegal aliens continue to go to school there. A large number of them that graduate go back to their countries and use the education while never repaying the student loans. Especially in the medical field. This is not hear say, I have been told this from very solid sources. I just do not understand that whole tuition thing???? :angry:

:madash:madash:madash:madash

Until we stand up and fight for our rights we are going to keep losing them. Illegals are destroying this country and our way of life.

Living in California, or as LA says Mexifornia, we see it far more than most. Illegals demanding welfare, education, medical inssurance, and more and more.

Call your congressman and raise hell. Everyone in this country should be, but few are.

Until we stand up and fight for our rights we are going to keep losing them. Illegals are destroying this country and our way of life.

Living in California, or as LA says Mexifornia, we see it far more than most. Illegals demanding welfare, education, medical inssurance, and more and more.

Call your congressman and raise hell. Everyone in this country should be, but few are.

Right on! We need to do this now so we can enjoy Husker football for years to come! Instead of futbol....

it goes deeper than that......check with any major business coporation, they have a whole integrated policy for recognizing foreign holidays, celebrating diversity, shoving the whole program in front of you, whether you particpate or agree, it is basically forced upon you. they figure if it is constantly high lighted then most people will accept it. our country and the moral fiber has never been more threatened than it is today. as long as we have menial labor then these folks will keep coming to work here and low cost labor pools will keep hiring them. temporary visas, with no rights to citizenship or benefits should be the norm. most of these folks send money home and never pay income tax or have insurance of any kind. they are here to suck the benefits out of this country with no intention of giving anything back.

The silent majority only Bitc$#@ among themselves, and who can blame them. Even when Oregon passed the right to pull the plug if you wanted to die the government stepped in and over turned the wishes of the people. At least we have the right to watch "Big Red Football" and forget for awhile about all the crap that gos on around us. Long live Husker football....

GBR!!! :corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

:dunno This post sure went in a different direction quite fast.

We've been visiting LA (visiting family and doing the theme parks) every 5 years for my life and the last time we were there (spring 2004) we were shocked by the culture difference. This was not the LA we remembered... This was when some Spanish TV station was putting up billboards saying "LA, Mexico" and we were just as disgusted by them as the local residents were. I had to ask myself a couple of times we were there, "This is America?"

My grandfather used to live in LA. We went on vacation and visited him back in the early 70's. It's a completely different world now. One could now grow up in parts of LA and never have to speak english. At all. Ever. Which is why they are starting to call it Mexifornia now.

Our government loves illegal alien labor because it lowers corporate and business labor expenses, which increases profit margins and therefore tax payments to the treasury. Which causes the national GDP to increase. But the problem is the illegal alien labor competes with our own poor. Many in our poor neighborhoods now have to work for far less becuase of the supply and demand for illegal labor has lowered overall entry level wages. Add in the fact that most illegal can't read or write, many not even in spanish, and it turns into a huge drain on local services that Washington won't reimburse local governments for.

Sadly, this will get a whole lot worse before it gets better.

Tom Osborne has become the main spokesman for Iowa Westen Community Coolege, he will be raising funds to start the new football program

athletic departments helping out- Creighton and IWCC NOT NU

Who

Gives

A

sh#t.

The only problem with your little gripe is that he the AD probably has NOTHING FOR HIM TO DO. You are assuming there is something for him to do. There's obviously work at the places you mentioned.

I am sure he'd want to if they had anything for him to do. What, do you what to just have him stand around, talk slowly and methodically as if somehow that's going to make it 1995 again?

It's great that he is working for Iowa Western Community coolege to start a football team. I am sure he enjoys it and is getting paid. I'll never understand peoples fascination with what he does now. The people of Nebraska obviously don't what him for a govenor. That's for damn sure.

:yeah

And mexicans schmexicans, the food out here is great