status of Lucky???

when will we know more about the knee injury suffered by Marlon Lucky in today's scrimmage?

I guess it should be a good sign that nobody is discussing this or maybe... husker nation doesn't to face

the possibility of another major player getting hurt .

I've heard it was a sprain but sprains are so vague.

when will we know more about the knee injury suffered by Marlon Lucky in today's scrimmage?

I guess it should be a good sign that nobody is discussing this or maybe... husker nation doesn't to face

They wont know exactly until they do an MRI. Early word is they think it isnt too bad.

They wont know exactly until they do an MRI. Early word is they think it isnt too bad.

God I hope not I turned four shades of purple when he went down!!!!

well he did walk off on his own power, so i doubt its too serious

Not to be pessimistic, but I've seen guys with ACL tears walk off on their own power.

And I've seen plenty of "sprains" turn out to be ACL tears after the MRI.

So let's keep our fingers crossed.

Good luck Marlon and Murtha.

I know he walked off the field, but at the end of the game he tried to stand up and walk and immediately sat right back down. I had that all last week with mine.

I am having my knee scoped in the morning. Never had a knee injury before. What a painfull experience. How these kids whipe out a knee and come back for the same chance takes some guts. I guess being 20 and not 60 gives you that extra testicular confidence. I know mine are gone. I will be very carefull after this ordeal.

well he did walk off on his own power, so i doubt its too serious

Not to be pessimistic, but I've seen guys with ACL tears walk off on their own power.

And I've seen plenty of "sprains" turn out to be ACL tears after the MRI.

So let's keep our fingers crossed.

Yeah, guys walk off with ACL tears, so that didn't make me feel warm and fuzzy when he walked off. Octavien walked off the field on his own power when he f'd up his knee in '05.