HOLY S.H.@# NO FREAKING WAY

I could see Andrew getting picked up as a non-drafted free agent. He has good speed and a good build. He would play ONLY on special teams, but he showed he was decent at punt coverage in college. He will not be a safety in the NFL, he just doesn't have the instincts. I think the Saints have shown interest because his brother, Scott plays for them.

As far as the mock draft goes, I've never seen a mock draft come even close to getting the first round right, let alone all the way to the 6th.

Just saw a full mock draft on Fox Sports and they have Andrew Shanle getting drafted in the 6th round. This may not be news to you but it is to me. There is no way, he quite possibly might be one of the worst football players at his position ever to don a college uniform. I THINK IM GONNA PUKE

There was talk of him being a late rounder even as the season was wrapping up. Like one of the earlier posts said, he has good size and speed. Plus they could get a decent special teams player for the minimum wage.

Just saw a full mock draft on Fox Sports and they have Andrew Shanle getting drafted in the 6th round. This may not be news to you but it is to me. There is no way, he quite possibly might be one of the worst football players at his position ever to don a college uniform. I THINK IM GONNA PUKE

There was talk of him being a late rounder even as the season was wrapping up. Like one of the earlier posts said, he has good size and speed. Plus they could get a decent special teams player for the minimum wage.

Special teams is wear he would earn his bread money.

Well he is still a Husker so let's all remember that. Having said that he is really afraid to hit it seems, but I could definately see him getting a spot on special teams as well. I seen a mock draft today that had Carriker going to the Rams. Man that would be great considering I'm a big Rams fan!!!! :bonez

Well he is still a Husker so let's all remember that. Having said that he is really afraid to hit it seems, but I could definately see him getting a spot on special teams as well. I seen a mock draft today that had Carriker going to the Rams. Man that would be great considering I'm a big Rams fan!!!! :bonez

As much as I couldn't stand some of his mistakes last year, your right. I still support the guy cause he's a Husker. Mos def a special teamer though, he should never be on the field otherwise. He should pick up long snapping to up his value.

I don't watch any NFL games unless there's at least 2 Huskers playing..

I've wondered a few times, what is it with New Orleans and their facination with Husker DB's?

Seems like they've had ~6-7 on their rosters over the last few years.

Not complaining..Oh Yeah..Good Luck Andrew..I'll still pull for ya.

If your unfortunate enough to play for the Cardinals, I'll have to buy you a beer or something.

he really wasn't that bad, with the corners being so bad it made him look bad.

I disagree 100% I think it was much more the poor safety play that made the corners look bad. The safety's job (in most instances) is to help the corners, that simply didn't happen. Plus, Shanle took the worst angles and refused to put a hit on anyone.

Not to bash Andrew, cause I'm sure he gave it his all, but it wasn't the corners fault that he refused to hit anyone and was often out of position.