Exclusive: The alley owner sets the record straight on the MO Pur issue

The doorman in question that got into the fight at The Alley is not a employee here at all, infact I have no idea who he is.

He is a doorman at The Rail and refused to let Mo in there a week ago. Again, get your story straight before you start talking about something you dont know about and have to make something up to get attention on here.

Now THERE is a real revelation. Damn Purify, you bitched about being denied at the Rail? Consider yourself lucky you were spared the vomit smell

LOL.................Go to Duffy's people. Enjoy a great Gyro from Ali Baba's while you drink.

I heard some interesting info tonight about this situation, however I'm not sure how credible the info is as I just was part of a discussion with some buddies and a guy who claims to be a regular at the bar in question knew one of my buddies and ended up getting involved in the conversation.

Apparently according to him the bouncer had a few beers before the incident, which I guess can get the bar in trouble as bar staff aren't supposed to drink while working So the entire case may end up being dropped if the bar puts pressure on the bouncer and his girlfriend, save for the resisting, which by all accounts may be pled down to nothing.

As I said I don't know how credible the source is as I don't know him from Adam but its something I thought I'd mention anyway.

I thought the bouncer/doorman in question was from another bar and thus was a patron of the Alley. I don't think anyone has accused the staff of the Alley of anything.

I accuse the Alley of being a sucky bar.

I like the Alley. It's a bit expensive, but it's right next to a strip club, so that scores it some points.

A bit expensive? Do tell me more!!!

if it isnt free, its expensive...

but if you ran your bar that way i dont think you'd be in business very long

;)

anyways. we all need to lighten up. Its happened. All the bitching and breaking down the story so you can get the "facts" isnt gonna change it. we will never know the true story, just people's perspectives. The real questions are; 1. what type of precedent will this set for the rest of the callahan era, 2. what will this do to the depth chart.

The doorman in question that got into the fight at The Alley is not a employee here at all, infact I have no idea who he is.

He is a doorman at The Rail and refused to let Mo in there a week ago. Again, get your story straight before you start talking about something you dont know about and have to make something up to get attention on here.

Now THERE is a real revelation. Damn Purify, you bitched about being denied at the Rail? Consider yourself lucky you were spared the vomit smell

No sh*t went in there a couple weeks ago, and it smelled like vomit and chlorox meets ass and rotting wood.

:hmmph

That story is pretty much correct but is leaving out a few details.

I do appreciate you at least giving us some 'facts' -- as vague as they may be.

Care to tell us the whole story, or at least what you know at this point in time?

I personally would like to know how the woman became involved. Was she trying to break up the fight and was accidentally struck? How exactly did she get involved in all of this?

That story is pretty much correct but is leaving out a few details.

I do appreciate you at least giving us some 'facts' -- as vague as they may be.

Care to tell us the whole story, or at least what you know at this point in time?

I personally would like to know how the woman became involved. Was she trying to break up the fight and was accidentally struck? How exactly did she get involved in all of this?

I'm really enjoying this, our boards are so dull this time of year, Its nice to come over here and see all the drama.

There are a lot of boards around the big 12 having fun with this one.

Go Big Red