RB Jonas Gray

it is being reported out there that he has 5 teams that he is going to ask the coaches a series of 7 questions each today and will decide and announce on friday at a press confrence at his high school at 10 am

Never fear. Through my insiders, I have acquired the seven questions that he will ask? They are as follows:

Question #1: Why would Nebraskans ask to have tomato juice poured into a perfectly good beer?

Question #2: Can Demens come to NU with me?

Question #3: Do I look good in red?

Question #4: Lil' Red scares me.....could you get him to stop jumping around so much?

Question #5: Can I have the same tutor as Tommy Lee?

Question #6: What's a runza?

Question #7: When can I sign my LOI to be a HUSKER!!!!!!!?

it is being reported out there that he has 5 teams that he is going to ask the coaches a series of 7 questions each today and will decide and announce on friday at a press confrence at his high school at 10 am

Love to have this guy but, this... who has the biggest bannana crap...let him go. I have 7 questions? Seems like a game. Yes, I know the kid is 17, needs a bit of guidance, and this is a HUGE disicion, but I almost think these kids enjoy this modern age of the internet. They all read Rivals and Scout and our boards to see what we all say....I will take a guy who just wants to play football over some 4 or 5 star punk. who perhaps needs guidance from dad, playing 7 question any day. We can find better. Yes, I know many will disagree with this post but I also know there is a silent majority who agree with me.

so are you telling me that if you had 5 offers from big time colleges and hadnt decided for sure which one you wanted to spend the next 4 years of your life, you wouldnt want to ask the coaches some questions?

i assume from your globe and anchor, that you probably spent some time in the Marines. When you were being recruited to join did you ask some questions or did you just jump right in head first, sign an open contract, and take what ever the Marines gave you?

you seem to act like gathering information about something before you commit, is a bad thing

Never fear. Through my insiders, I have acquired the seven questions that he will ask? They are as follows:

Question #1: Why would Nebraskans ask to have tomato juice poured into a perfectly good beer?

Question #2: Can Demens come to NU with me?

Question #3: Do I look good in red?

Question #4: Lil' Red scares me.....could you get him to stop jumping around so much?

Question #5: Can I have the same tutor as Tommy Lee?

Question #6: What's a runza?

Question #7: When can I sign my LOI to be a HUSKER!!!!!!!?

:rollin:rollin

After reading this I am more confident that he will be N tomorrow.

MacLean Is Gray's Country Day High School football coach.

"The coach has played a minor role in Gray's recruitment, though he does have a Nebraska connection. MacLean was a fifth-year senior at Illinois in 1980, when NU coach Bill Callahan and defensive coordinator Kevin Cosgrove served as graduate assistants under Mike White.

Cosgrove, who recruits much of the Big Ten region for Nebraska, has spoken with MacLean about Gray and Demens. Running backs coach Randy Jordan has also helped recruit Gray." — Mitch Sherman

After reading this I am more confident that he will be N tomorrow.

MacLean Is Gray's Country Day High School football coach.

"The coach has played a minor role in Gray's recruitment, though he does have a Nebraska connection. MacLean was a fifth-year senior at Illinois in 1980, when NU coach Bill Callahan and defensive coordinator Kevin Cosgrove served as graduate assistants under Mike White.

Cosgrove, who recruits much of the Big Ten region for Nebraska, has spoken with MacLean about Gray and Demens. Running backs coach Randy Jordan has also helped recruit Gray." — Mitch Sherman

getting both Gray and Demens tomorrow would make for a super Friday!