RB Jonas Gray

Problem is, even if Pelini is announced as NU's head coach in 5 or so weeks, it may be too late to get these good recruits back...

Like I said earlier, who cares about sacking Cally and Coz, but there are some nice recruits that are getting sacrificed at the same time...recruits that a new regime could turn into great college players...sigh.

Problem is, even if Pelini is announced as NU's head coach in 5 or so weeks, it may be too late to get these good recruits back...

Like I said earlier, who cares about sacking Cally and Coz, but there are some nice recruits that are getting sacrificed at the same time...recruits that a new regime could turn into great college players...sigh.

That is the tragedy of Callahan not resigning and holding out for more $$. He is a selfish prick. Suck as much life out of this program as you can before you go Calli you piece of sh#t.

I'm never in favor of keeping coaches that can't coach just because they can bring in a few high star players. The bottom line is if you can't win does it matter how highly rated your recruiting class is or was going to be?

That is the tragedy of Callahan not resigning and holding out for more $$. He is a selfish prick. Suck as much life out of this program as you can before you go Calli you piece of sh#t.

Thats only if the rumors are true which i have my doubts or the main press would have been hinting that something was going on. Instead you get these people who have people in the know.

Thats only if the rumors are true which i have my doubts or the main press would have been hinting that something was going on. Instead you get these people who have people in the know.

I could be wrong but thats one rumor I beleive.

I'm never in favor of keeping coaches that can't coach just because they can bring in a few high star players. The bottom line is if you can't win does it matter how highly rated your recruiting class is or was going to be?

:yeah

We will have to take our bumps and bruises and move on. No one said it would be easy to replace a HC. Anyone that thought it would be is just not realistic.

That makes a lot of sense. :sarcasm

Cali's recruiting would eventually come to an end. Guys want to play in an NFL style offense, but at what point do recruits want to be on a winning team year in and year out? I don't think it would take too long for them to see through this transparent staff.

Hate to say it, but even as high as Jonas is ranked, his one comment spoke volumes about him. When he said he was committed to our coaches, and not the school, that turned me off to him completely.

It's nice to get this big time athletes in here, but when they come with no sense of tradition or the strive for excellence that can be found in almost every past Husker, then those are the type of guys we can do without.

Good luck though, Jonas.