RB Jonas Gray

I am not surprised he took the trip and is considering other programs. But I am surprised it is Notre Dame and that he is no longer listed as a committ. :wtf

These recruits need to see that we are going to nab a higher caliber coach than what we currently have! And Notre Dame?!! Plan to get stuffed on every run with that O-Line! Can't believe ND!

Brace yourselves guys...this recruiting season will be rough, where it was once promising. And there's nothing to be done about it now. Just be prepared for things to turn south, very quickly, and very severely.

NU needs to make a coaching decision and come forward with it quickly. Give current players and recruits some ground to stand on. We will lose some recruits, but I think more will possibly stay if they new what the future holds.

Only thing I know is that somebody down at memorial better get off their collective arses, because with these guys decommitting, it won't take long for this to snowball.