I am now a pissed Husker!! Purify

I agree that he should be punished for the fact that some many Husker fans are conting on him to be the man... He should know better after getting in trouble a couple weeks ago but hey...

And look at all you guys saying Nebraska is all about winning we are about every thing else... NOW how many of you are gona want BC's head on a platter if he doesnt win the Big 12 Crown this year!! I bet all of you.. I also bet you were all bashing J. Lord and J. Dailey when they were not winniing Game werent you....

Punish him a couple games and get him back on the feild!!!!!!!!

Willis

I put this in another post. One of our greatest Huskers was quite a thug, but he was given a second chance, one he would not have gotten today. He turned his life around and became a responsible citizen.

I do know if Mo deserves that chance or not. Only people very close to him and the situation know. I will let them decide and quit worrying about it.

Out of our control.

guys like him end up thinking they can always get out of a bad situation, just because they play football.

Do you know him?

I don't think it's a stretch to say that's what he's thinking, otherwise he wouldn't have done something that stupid just 5 weeks after the other incident. It's either that or the dude is dumber than a bucket of nails

I said in another thread and i will post it here.

i am sure that Callahan knows more about both of these situations than we, here on this board, will ever know and he will make his decision based on that information.

I dont know about the rest of you, but I know that I will support BC and his decision and I will let him make that decision

guys like him end up thinking they can always get out of a bad situation, just because they play football.

Do you know him?

I don't think it's a stretch to say that's what he's thinking, otherwise he wouldn't have done something that stupid just 5 weeks after the other incident. It's either that or the dude is dumber than a bucket of nails

and which it is is BC's call. I'd believe BC has a pretty fair idea, or at least he has more to go on than I do.

Do you know him?

I dont' think that the football thing is the case........some people who come from a certain environment cant adjust to a differnet environment....because they know no different.

I said in another thread and i will post it here.

i am sure that Callahan knows more about both of these situations than we, here on this board, will ever know and he will make his decision based on that information.

I dont know about the rest of you, but I know that I will support BC and his decision and I will let him make that decision

Yes, I'm sure Callahan will be amazed at the 'suspicion of DUI' that turns out to be true. The Nebraska State Patrol seems to be pretty consistant and accurate with that issue. Callahan will have no choice on this issue, esp. with the previous assault charge. Purify dug a huge grave for his collegiate football career on this one.

The State Patrol is not always right. I got yanked over for suspicion of DUI. 2 cars show up and block me in and tell me they are pulling me over because they think i am driving drunk. its 23 degrees out and i have on flip flops and shorts. I am stopped on a hill and have to do all those crazy field tests. I must of passed the tests which upset them so they put me in the car and had me take a breathalizer. They obviously didnt like the results because they made me take it again 2 more times. They still werent satisfied so they made both passengers in my car take a breathalizer as well and then let me go but made a passenger drive. The funny thing is i hadnt had a drink in days let alone that night but both passengers had at least 2 drinks with in the previous hour when we had dinner.

So they are not always right, in fact sometimes when they have suspicions they wont let them go even though they are proven wrong

I put this in another post. One of our greatest Huskers was quite a thug, but he was given a second chance, one he would not have gotten today. He turned his life around and became a responsible citizen.

I do know if Mo deserves that chance or not. Only people very close to him and the situation know. I will let them decide and quit worrying about it.

Out of our control.

I hope you're not talking about Jumpin Johnny Rogers because if you are I believe it was a little something called prison that turned his life around. Lightening Lawrence was given a second chance as well. I sure hope you don't consider his life turned around or him a responsible citizen.

It's one thing to get into a bar fight over something stupid. It's entirely another one to get a DUI within 5 weeks of that incident and a week after getting a diversion. This is borderline retarded behavior. How does the old saying go? Screw me over once, shame on you. Screw me over twice, shame on me.

I don't think Mo should be allowed back on the team. Playing for Nebraska should be an honor.

Also, he's obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer. All he had to do was make it through this next season and then more than likely he would be in the NFL in year. Football must not be that important to him, otherwise he would have made sure he stayed out of trouble, especially after the first go round.