LB Kenny Demens

who is up for a welcoming party for Kenny and Jonas when their flight arrives, that would show him how "crazy" we are.

That would blow their minds!

or successfully creep them out. We love our football, yes.....but there should be a line. I think if I were a recruit I would be a little eeked by that.

Now on gameday during a visit and I am getting asked for autographs and hear people yelling my name, that is the shiznit.

I think they would just be confused and weirded out if someone did that. I know I would be, there is being a great fan, and there's being a stalker...

I cant believe that was just said. Arthur Brown is a freak of an athlete. I was just wondering, there is a teaser on rivals that says we are in Praters top three. What happens if Prater commits to us and then Compton wants to commit also? That is five linebackers in this class, does that mean that if Demmons and Gray want to commit we have to tell Demmons he is not welcome? What if Brown wants to commit, do we tell him there is no room? I guess my point is that what if some of the lower level recruits commit before the higher level commits do? What if Ethan Davis and Prater commit before Compton or Demmons or Brown or Major or Chris Little (three star but I think he'll be four when it is all said and done)? Do we accept their verbals or say that we wont accept them till we know what is going to happen with the others? Its a good problem to have, just a couple of thoughts that I have.

I cant believe that was just said. Arthur Brown is a freak of an athlete. I was just wondering, there is a teaser on rivals that says we are in Praters top three. What happens if Prater commits to us and then Compton wants to commit also? That is five linebackers in this class, does that mean that if Demmons and Gray want to commit we have to tell Demmons he is not welcome? What if Brown wants to commit, do we tell him there is no room? I guess my point is that what if some of the lower level recruits commit before the higher level commits do? What if Ethan Davis and Prater commit before Compton or Demmons or Brown or Major or Chris Little (three star but I think he'll be four when it is all said and done)? Do we accept their verbals or say that we wont accept them till we know what is going to happen with the others? Its a good problem to have, just a couple of thoughts that I have.

Heck, convert a few to defensive ends. Speed on the edge - not a bad thing!

We are REALLY thin at LB. One commit is a JC so I say bring em all in. Like AR said, we can always convert 1 or 2 to DE or TE. After this year (and not counting 2008 recruits) I can only think of 5 LB's that get mentioned on a regular basis and 1 will be a junior.

There is no chance A. Brown will sign with Nebraska. And Kenny Demens is a more prototypical LB than A. Brown, AB is undersized but is the most athletic LB I have seen. Demens film is nearly as good as A. Brown's, please go watch it at Rivals.com.

thanks for backin a brother up

There is no chance A. Brown will sign with Nebraska. And Kenny Demens is a more prototypical LB than A. Brown, AB is undersized but is the most athletic LB I have seen. Demens film is nearly as good as A. Brown's, please go watch it at Rivals.com.

thanks for backin a brother up

oh no problem, i think u hit it on the head in your previous post above about AB and Kenny Demens.

Spartans lead again.

but that is after a visit to MSU, he also stated that he would not pull the trigger until after he visits NU onthe 29-30 of July

after he talks with Cally and Co, NU will take the lead back and he will probably commit shortly after his Lincoln visit