LB Kenny Demens

Well Harper is being recruited as an open end, Rippy and Compton are being recruited as WILL and Fisher and Mohler are being recruited as SAM. Along with that Mohler is a juco and wont affect fisher too much considering he will have to take a year or two to bulk up and learn the system. Demens is being recruited for MIKE and I cant see a better situation anywhere else for him. Mceon graduates, Dillard will be the starter and Demens can jump into immediate playing time. Along with that he would start for two years after that. I dont know how much more you can realistically ask for when you are talking about playing for one of the premier teams in the nation.

Well said. Plus it is best to have quality depth because people seem to get injured playing this game.

WIth the three linebacker spots, having 6 is only two deep. I realize that they all will probably get some reps at all positions so they can step in if somone gets hurt. But being two deep seems kind of thin to me. IMO.

Thats 2 deep in ONE recruiting class. We have more backers than the 6 mentioned above. Lawerence and Stafford were both last year. And we'll probably keep recruiting them, so we are much deeper than 2 deep.

WIth the three linebacker spots, having 6 is only two deep. I realize that they all will probably get some reps at all positions so they can step in if somone gets hurt. But being two deep seems kind of thin to me. IMO.

Thats 2 deep in ONE recruiting class. We have more backers than the 6 mentioned above. Lawerence and Stafford were both last year. And we'll probably keep recruiting them, so we are much deeper than 2 deep.

That is freaking beautiful!

Demens LOVED his trip to Michigan. Things could change but we are no longer in the lead and the package deal is a total afterthought right now.

Sorry guys. Hopefully he will take the time to think about it and be N.

What's the source for that? Maybe he's just excited with the latest trip. Maybe he needs to sit on it for a little while before deciding. Wait until he thinks things over, talks to family and friends, etc.

Demens LOVED his trip to Michigan. Things could change but we are no longer in the lead and the package deal is a total afterthought right now.

Sorry guys. Hopefully he will take the time to think about it and be N.

What's the source for that? Maybe he's just excited with the latest trip. Maybe he needs to sit on it for a little while before deciding. Wait until he thinks things over, talks to family and friends, etc.

a phone interview with a BRR staff member. rated both visits to NU and UM 9.9, and still says that Grays commitment will have a big impact on his decision on where to go to school. Talks about taking visits to NU, MSU, UM, WVU, and Iowa. said that he could take until November to decide and also said that he could commit in a couple of weeks.

i still think that he will be wearing RED on saturdays next year and NU is the only team in his top 5 that is RED

I still think we are the ones to beat and he will be N. I wonder if Michigan blew some smoke given that they knew he almost already committed to us and that Jonas Gray had committed to us. I hope he visits with his mom and he is still slated to visit with Jonas for the USC game. That is going to be great!

Wouldn't surprise me if Carr & company were using the same tactics with Demens that were able to land them Brandon Herron last year when he was a HEAVY Nebraska lean.

Hmmm...hard to know about Meechicken's tactics but I recall Herron's dad wanted him to go to Michigan and was the driving force on that decision. With Demens, I hope his mom is able to visit with him so we can get her blessing on her son being N!

C'mon Kenny...the Blackshirts await you!!! :bonez:bonez:bonez