LB Kenny Demens

A pretty reliable guy on the LJS blog says he doesn't expect Demens to announce w/Gray. He may take a couple of months.

FWIW...

If he isn't a Husker within the next 1-2 weeks, I will be more than surprised.

But the fact is, if he waits a few months, he just will not have a spot. But I'm guessing this guy assumes he will wait since Demens stated in an update after his Michigan offer that he wanted to wait until around November to decide, correct?

Just remember, DJ Woods wanted to take all of his visits as well. ;)

Plus, who brings 7 uncles, plus a few members of your immediate family if you were not ready to commit?

HuskerMan, every single bit of info you want is out there, if you really want to find it out.

People aren't open to spilling premium info out in the open, but alot will do it through PM and email, if you find one kind enough to do so.

Also, if you just research alot of boards (not just 1 or 2 either), you can find endless amounts of info about recruits.

I don't have premium access to either site, but I just research many different sites, sift through the BS and post most of what I find back here.

Just gotta be willing to search for that info to get it.

he had an awesome visit and was blown away by the coaching staff and the facility, and most importantly his mother was very impressed with the academic support at NU

he said that the facilities blew away Michigan and MSU and that NU was his clear leader for sure

so his visit and his comments following the visit makes me think that he will be "N" very soon

HuskerMan, every single bit of info you want is out there, if you really want to find it out.

People aren't open to spilling premium info out in the open, but alot will do it through PM and email, if you find one kind enough to do so.

Also, if you just research alot of boards (not just 1 or 2 either), you can find endless amounts of info about recruits.

I don't have premium access to either site, but I just research many different sites, sift through the BS and post most of what I find back here.

Just gotta be willing to search for that info to get it.

I am willing to search and do alot. But it seems like the only boards or information I can seem to find are the ones that are not very helpful.

Well it is finally up on rivals and it just says that he thought real hard about ending his recruitment but didnt bc he wants to make sure it is the right choice. He said that he couldnt believe how excited yet down to earth Callahand and Cos were. The facilities and the tunnel walk were amazing he said, along with this visit taking us straight to the top. He loved lincoln and he said it is the exact type of city that he wants to live in. He said that he talked to Rippy, Gabbert, and Compton all on the way back and they were like we told you man, its incredible there. He also said he plans on taking an unnoficial visit to Michigan in the next couple of days.