What will Nebraska's Rivals rank be?

Finish is a tough one...I'll say a #7 finish with 1 loss to Texas. I know the expectations are high, but I think if we somehow upset USC at the beginning that that'll really set the tone for the rest of the year.

OK that sucks, thats what I was going to say.

Finish is a tough one...I'll say a #7 finish with 1 loss to Texas. I know the expectations are high, but I think if we somehow upset USC at the beginning that that'll really set the tone for the rest of the year.

OK that sucks, thats what I was going to say.

That's what you get for stealing my #1 reply! :P

I think we will probably be about 14th - 17th, jmo

Murtha: Most Overated Offensive Player. Congrats and its the truth. I think this assessment was pretty clear and true. I think being in that 15-20 area of the rankings is respectable, even though we have a lot to prove. I think a team in that area will move up quicker with some success than a team that is put in the low to mid 20's.

Well, we did block A&M when it counted last year. That was pretty *ridiculously* clutch.

Lucky traditionally starts out strong before wearing down late in the season,

*WHERE* do they get that, though? Traditionally?

That's kind of what I thought. Lucky wore down, or Brandon Jackson emerged?

I don't like how their top 4 players on the team have all had injury, suspension, or a new transfer.

"The uncertainty surrounding Purify and Bowman make it difficult to predict Nebraska's success, but the Cornhuskers still ought to enter the season as favorites to repeat as Big 12 North Division champions. New quarterback Sam Keller enters this season looking to make a statement after the controversy surrounding the loss of his starting job at Arizona State. The strong-armed senior should be an ideal fit for Callahan's West Coast offense. Nebraska's defense will miss the pass-rushing presence of Carriker and Moore, but the Huskers still ought to finish 10-4 with a loss in the Big 12 championship game and an appearance in the Gator Bowl or Holiday Bowl. "

I think that is sad but true, too many people have too high expectations for this year

I don't like how their top 4 players on the team have all had injury, suspension, or a new transfer.

"The uncertainty surrounding Purify and Bowman make it difficult to predict Nebraska's success, but the Cornhuskers still ought to enter the season as favorites to repeat as Big 12 North Division champions. New quarterback Sam Keller enters this season looking to make a statement after the controversy surrounding the loss of his starting job at Arizona State. The strong-armed senior should be an ideal fit for Callahan's West Coast offense. Nebraska's defense will miss the pass-rushing presence of Carriker and Moore, but the Huskers still ought to finish 10-4 with a loss in the Big 12 championship game and an appearance in the Gator Bowl or Holiday Bowl. "

I think that is sad but true, too many people have too high expectations for this year

Name your 4 losses.