Big 12 poll favors Mizzou

Here is what the Media thinks is going to happen, I guess that will have to be our motivation to kick the crap out of mizzu.

Big 12 media poll

North

1. Missouri

2. Nebraska

3. Kansas State

4. Kansas

5. Colorado

6. Iowa State

South

1. Texas

2. Oklahoma

3. Texas A&M

4. Oklahoma State

5. Texas Tech

6. Baylor

Here is the article from the Journal Star. Big 12 Media Poll

I still don't see why everyone thinks Mizzou will be that great... Chase Daniel is about as overrated as they get :hmmph

Agreed. Mizzou fans think he is the second coming of christ. He did put up some impressive numbers against Murray State. Tiger fans will point out to you all the records he broke last season.

I'm guessing a lot of this is based on the fact that the NU vs. MU game is in Columbia but can I ask a question? When did Columbia become a hostile environment? I mean, it's a drunk fest with loser fans but is it actually feared amongst fans and teams and considered a "hostile" atmosphere? I've been there a dozen times......it's lame. They get drunk, they get annoying and they get obnoxious but it’s not that loud and it’s not intimidating….in my opinion it’s soft.

I am so tired of the media and everyone else being Husker haters. What is the deal with that. Mizzou is like ISU was a few years ago. They beat a couple of cupcake teams early in the year, get lucky in another game and then they wake up and their QB ends up completing more passes to the defense than his own team. We get no credit for not playing cupcakes.

I will give Chase Daniel some cred, he is a good player. However he doesn't have the tools around him to take Mizzou to the next level. Why can't everyone see the only time these lower tier Big 12 teams beat us, was when we were at our worst! I'm going to let the rest of the Big 12 and country in on a secret..........3 years ago we were the worst we can possibly get and we are only getting better. WAKE UP.