Let's talk about sex

I dated this girl in college who had the mindset of "I hate the Huskers" but her only reason was that she never really watched a game and was sick of everyone always talking about it in the state. Well I took her to her first game (When we beat Baylor at home...the game Tommy Lee was in the band for) and she was hooked after that. If only we would have worked out better I would have been set for life.....dangit

Yea....I have seen pictures of Tommy Lee in the Band....are there any known videos of him playing???

I dated this girl in college who had the mindset of "I hate the Huskers" but her only reason was that she never really watched a game and was sick of everyone always talking about it in the state. Well I took her to her first game (When we beat Baylor at home...the game Tommy Lee was in the band for) and she was hooked after that. If only we would have worked out better I would have been set for life.....dangit

Yea....I have seen pictures of Tommy Lee in the Band....are there any known videos of him playing???

NBC put out a DVD of the series, which has what you saw on TV plus some extra footage. Thats about the only place ive seen it.

I tried to convert my girlfriend for 3 years....she always told me that she was jealous of the Huskers! We got into fights more times than I can could because I wanted to watch the game instead of spend time w/ her. Com on now....a 3 Hour game!!! Well after my many failed attempts to fully convert this steel headed wench, she is NOW my EX-girlfriend. I would use the saying Bro's before Ho's here!

Can I get an AMEN!?!?!

LOL, with a motto like that my crystal ball says you will be single for a long long time.

My wife is a converted Husker for life! We both live in Lawrence, KS (home of the Jayhawks) and she's still attending KU for her doctorate.

It was fairly easy to convert her to Husker football. We bought season tickets to KU Fball. We attended their season opener one week and went to a Husker game the next. The Tunnel Walk gave her chills, the opening thunderous roar made her yell, too. She didn't sit for a second that entire game. We've been watching every game since then, either on TV or in person.

She's only been a fan for 2-3 years (only been dating 4 years, married 06/30/07) but she's already planned a grill out for the Nevada game for family and friends. And the USC game has turned into a party weekend all of her planning!

I'm one Happy Husker Man.

GBR!

I tried to convert my girlfriend for 3 years....she always told me that she was jealous of the Huskers! We got into fights more times than I can could because I wanted to watch the game instead of spend time w/ her. Com on now....a 3 Hour game!!! Well after my many failed attempts to fully convert this steel headed wench, she is NOW my EX-girlfriend. I would use the saying Bro's before Ho's here!

Can I get an AMEN!?!?!

LOL, with a motto like that my crystal ball says you will be single for a long long time.

Naaaa!....I have the looks and charm to bring in any woman. There is someone out there, don't worry about that. P.S. This is my 100th Post!!!! :corndance

I am lucky enough to have a Husker fanatic for a wife. One problem is we fought like dogs for months about the firing of FS.........she was almost my ex-wife! (not really) Her great uncle is in the husker hall of fame, plus her dad and her brother both played for the huskers so she was very attatched to the old system, but I think she is starting to see BC do some good things and is slowly getting on board. Whats funny is to see her just bury "fake fans" when they say something dumb.....its hilarious! :lol:

My wife was not a fan of football at all before she met me. She absolutely hated it. Now I have her watching the Huskers and going to the games with me and she has even picked an NFL team to root for...............even if it is the Bears!!!! I'm a Rams fan....................what did I do wrong to not train her to like the Rams???

My Wife is from Denison, IA and was born in Crete, NE. She has always been a Nebraska fan. Her 2nd favorite team is probably the Iowa Hawkeyes or Notre Dame Fighting Irish. At least she's not an Iowa State fan, (Her Aunts are though). She loves Nebraska Football but doesn't like it when I start watching football from the crack of dawn beginning with College Game Day. She's been to a few Nebraska games with me in Memorial Stadium and loves the game atmosphere. I've been looking hard for tickets but unfortunately they're an arm and a leg. We love going to the Bar (The Varsity or Brewsky's) to watch the game too.

My lady loves getting ready for those gamedays when we are having people over, or if we are headed to Lincoln for the weekend. She loves the atmosphere and loves to cheer and gets pissed if we are doing bad. But I am not sure if she hardly name a single damn player on the team. Oh well, at least she doesn't care if I live and die by the skers.

My wife is Southern California born and bred but would rather watch a cooking show than a football game. She has one good quality in that she will allow me to go to Hooters to watch the game. She drives me there and even comes and picks me up. It's worth it to her to get me out of the house on game day so I won't cuss and yell at the TV all the time. She figures I'm old, bald and fat What Hooter Girl is gonna want to cuddle up to me.

She REALLY hates Fantasy Football.

I'm jealous of the other guys who have wives that actually get the mystic.

My wife did not really watch college football until we started dating. She had no idea how huge of a Husker fan I am until we moved in together and I started unpacking my stuff....and then when we went to my parent's house and saw even more stuff. She has come to love Husker football and "allowed" me to have a room basement.

I'm the huge Husker fan in our house. Everything we have Husker related is because of me. I get yelled at for cussing at the T.V., yelling and screaming. I am totally into the games. He loves the Huskers too, but I take it to another level in our house. :bonez

Amen sister! Sounds like our house! Anything and everything Husker is because of me. I've been known to yell and cuss during the games too. I want those Huskers to hear me clear from Ohio!