Fall Practice

Was reading the posts above. Man, I really hope Bowman can be back sooner than expected. Anyone know how Grix, A. Jones, and Murillo are looking?

It's only been a twp days, so there's not much to go on. Pads start Friday.

Sounds good...I'm really interested to see how our CB's will play this year. :bonez

Was reading the posts above. Man, I really hope Bowman can be back sooner than expected. Anyone know how Grix, A. Jones, and Murillo are looking?

Sounds good...I'm really interested to see how our CB's will play this year. :bonez

Maybe if we painted a pot of gold on every game ball Grixby would protect it with his life. :lol:

I'm hoping that Holt, Brooks Jr, & Henry will really step it up this year, I'd like to see them push Nunn, Peterson & Swift for playing time. I'm sorry, but I just don't see Nunn, Peterson & Swift as serious threats offensively. With Keller's big time arm I would hate to see it wasted, obviously Purify will be the man, but he'll need help stretching the field.

It can't be as bad as last year, that's the good thing about it.

I'm hoping that Holt, Brooks Jr, & Henry will really step it up this year, I'd like to see them push Nunn, Peterson & Swift for playing time. I'm sorry, but I just don't see Nunn, Peterson & Swift as serious threats offensively. With Keller's big time arm I would hate to see it wasted, obviously Purify will be the man, but he'll need help stretching the field.

I think the dark horse WR will be Hardy, just because Keller has a strong arm and Hardy has the most speed of any WR, now all he needs to do is catch the F**kin ball.