ESPN at it AGAIN!!!

***SNIP***

Robert Smith: Well it's not Callahan's fault Nunn fumbled the ball a year ago.

May: Yes it is, it all comes down the coaching my friend.

***SNIP***

Actually, that's not surprising. Think about it - its probably May's respose each time he blew a block. "But I didn't blow it, coach - you did."

:lol: I thought the same thing AR! That response was retarded, even for Mark May's standards...

"Great minds..." and all that...

Yes sir.

Anybody catch them talking about Nebraska-USC game? Lou Holtz said that it would be a fairly close game but usc would win.

now mark may completley trashed nebraska again saying that usc would run up and down the field and score at will. he said that they could put in any nine of their running backs and that they could run for 100+ yards.

man do i hate that guy.

Anybody catch them talking about Nebraska-USC game? Lou Holtz said that it would be a fairly close game but usc would win.

now mark may completley trashed nebraska again saying that usc would run up and down the field and score at will. he said that they could put in any nine of their running backs and that they could run for 100+ yards.

man do i hate that guy.

They asked the question, "does anyone think Nebraska is underrated?"

Mark May responded, "Underrated?! If anything they are overrated!"

5zog38g.jpg

***SNIP***

***SNIP***

Actually, that's not surprising. Think about it - its probably May's respose each time he blew a block. "But I didn't blow it, coach - you did."

:lol: I thought the same thing AR! That response was retarded, even for Mark May's standards...

"Great minds..." and all that...

Yes sir.

:laughpound

Embarrassing!

What..just because he didn't have the ability to use a sarcasm icon? :sarcasm You took him seriously?

These guys are probably told what teams to side with so more people will watch...but are barely a step more believable than Pro Rastlers.

Anyone think that May is holding a grudge against Trev?

Thank You!! This is completely obvious to me! I'm not saying May is wrong with some of his predictions, the sun sets on a dog's ass at least once a day anyway, and I could care less if he is or not...but this jerkoff probably wasn't going to play nice if ESPN didn't get rid of Alberts. Trev doesn't talk about it, but the whole thing stunk the moment I heard about Trev being let go.

You could just Feel the hatred coming from May when the whole Solich firing came about. He was pissed about Alberts' comments. To be honest, I loved those two going round and round. But I think ESPN made the decision that they could only keep one of them, and they made their decision.

Now May has free range to bash Nebraska whenever he wants...as long as that comes back to bite him and makes him look like the Ass fungus he is...it's all good.

man do i hate that guy.

Merged topics.