Show Grixby Some love

I've said from the beginning that since everyone wants to prop Coz and what a good job he is doing, then you should have love for the guys he's putting on the field.

Furthermore, how can anyone dog a guy for living a dream? When I was in my late teens and early 20s I would have given anything to be a starter at Nebraska. Like I always say, Grix is a competitor and as long as he's in the lineup, he will continue to do his best. What more can we ask of the guy? For those Grixby haters out there, should he pull himself from the starting lineup? :sarcasm

California Husker outta no where!

Of course, it's football season...finally :lol:

I tried to show him some love, but I couldn't because today I played NCAA 08 and I played OK St against Nebraska just to see how bad I could tear up Grixby with Adarius Bowman. Well the score was 49-21 after the first half and Bowman went on to set the single game record for receiving yards with 470. Ok St won 83-41 because I messed around and ran up the score. But I really hope Grixby can do better this year but that little guy will probably still struggle. Which I really hate because then you can't depend on the secondary to cover.

Sorry to crash the thread.

I tried to show him some love, but I couldn't because today I played NCAA 08 and I played OK St against Nebraska just to see how bad I could tear up Grixby with Adarius Bowman. Well the score was 49-21 after the first half and Bowman went on to set the single game record for receiving yards with 470. Ok St won 83-41 because I messed around and ran up the score. But I really hope Grixby can do better this year but that little guy will probably still struggle. Which I really hate because then you can't depend on the secondary to cover.

Blasphemy!!! :bang

;)

Maybe you should man up and set the game to Heisman. :lol:

We all know how reliable video game scores are in the rhealm of debate. :sarcasm

We all know how reliable video game scores are in the rhealm of debate. :sarcasm

:nutz:lol: