Looking forward to what the most?

With the season about to start, what are you most looking forward to with this season or this team?

Obviously I can't wait for the USC game, but other than Ball State, all of the games should be entertaining.

I can't wait to see Sam Keller and really hope he becomes one of the great Husker QBs, if only for one season.

Will anyone emerge as a great Husker I-Back?

I want to see if Callahan can make on field adjustments as needed.

New tunnel walk.

Everything Red!

I want to see the Huskers actually play a 3rd quarter.

I want to see our old O-Line come back (knowing a different offense, but they used to dominate from scrimmage).

I want to see one of these 'super-talented' freshmen/newcomers make a huge and immediate impact.

I want to see a field goal when it counts.

I want to see the return....of our return game.

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF THESE HAPPEN!!!!

I'm looking forward to cracking that first beer as the ball is kicked off on what should be a memorable season.

I'm looking forward to Keller establishing himself as a Heisman contender.

I'm looking forward to the Blackshirts being ranked in the top 25 defensive units in the country.

I'm looking forward to going into Austin for a hell of a fight.

I'm looking forward to seeing bout #2 with Texas A&M in person.

And finally, I'm looking forward to beating USC, then driving to Bristol where I will take Mark May's foot and shove it in his mouth.......that is, if I can find his mouth, considering his head is probly up Pete Carroll's ass somewhere.

I'm looking forward to cracking that first beer as the ball is kicked off on what should be a memorable season.

I'm looking forward to Keller establishing himself as a Heisman contender.

I'm looking forward to the Blackshirts being ranked in the top 25 defensive units in the country.

I'm looking forward to going into Austin for a hell of a fight.

I'm looking forward to seeing bout #2 with Texas A&M in person.

And finally, I'm looking forward to beating USC, then driving to Bristol where I will take Mark May's foot and shove it in his mouth.......that is, if I can find his mouth, considering his head is probly up Pete Carroll's ass somewhere.

I'm with you!! Even if we have to cram his foot up Carroll's ass to get it in his mouth, Whatever's clever!!

I'm looking forward to seeing the field goal posts come down because if this happens it means we just beat USC.

I'm looking forward to seeing our secondary. They took a lot of criticism last year, and I just don't think we'll see a similar performance in 07.

I'm looking forward to seeing a TE emerge. I just can't think this WCO is complete until we have an effective TE.

I'm looking forward to seeing a big time game won so that NU can get their swagger back. We haven't had any swagger since 01. A lot more than a game was lost against CU in 01!