ABC Coverage Map now up: Nevada on TV

Sucks that our game will be the only one not in HD

That's because ESPN on ABC knew that due to no highways, just the Oregon Trail, they'd have to bring the horse-and-buggy...and that just meant bringing the normal cameras...the extra weight of the HD cameras was scrapped to add more ammunition to fight off the 'Injuns' and hunt buffalo while on the prairie... <_<

Is that you Mark May?

No HD <_<

According to hdsportsguide.com the game will be in HD. I remember reading at the beginning of the year that every game on ESPN and ABC will be in HD except for any game from Hawaii.

According to the markers on the coverage map, the game is not in HD. It'll be on the ABC HD channel, but the game will be filmed (is that the right word since there's no longer any film?) using standard def cameras. At least that's my understanding.

That is so AWESOME that we are getting it here in AZ! Now I just have to decide if I want to watch it in the comfort of my own home or go celebrate with the great Husker crowd here in Tucson! Tough one!!!

GBR

If you watch it in a Bar, remember to bring headphones..So you can hear the PBP.

I keep reading things about AZ on this board..I wonder how many of us (Husker fans) there are on this board living here in AZ.

Raise your hands :hellloooo

We should get a HB listening party going.

No HD <_<

According to hdsportsguide.com the game will be in HD. I remember reading at the beginning of the year that every game on ESPN and ABC will be in HD except for any game from Hawaii.

According to the markers on the coverage map, the game is not in HD. It'll be on the ABC HD channel, but the game will be filmed (is that the right word since there's no longer any film?) using standard def cameras. At least that's my understanding.

You are correct.

Just because you are watching it on an HD channel, doesn't mean the source is HD.

That's because ESPN on ABC knew that due to no highways, just the Oregon Trail, they'd have to bring the horse-and-buggy...and that just meant bringing the normal cameras...the extra weight of the HD cameras was scrapped to add more ammunition to fight off the 'Injuns' and hunt buffalo while on the prairie... <_<

Is that you Mark May?

WTF?!? Holy Sh*t, I really hope you're not calling me Mark f*cking May. Either you know nothing about me or you would like a trip to the woodshed. If it's the former, I suggest you take a look at who I am.

4lh9q1h.jpg

Is that you Mark May?

WTF?!? Holy Sh*t, I really hope you're not calling me Mark f*cking May. Either you know nothing about me or you would like a trip to the woodshed. If it's the former, I suggest you take a look at who I am.

4lh9q1h.jpg

You are a... skull and cross-bones! Joba Chamberlain!

Is that you Mark May?

4lh9q1h.jpg

Sorry, I was just kidding. I know you're not Mark May you have after all said at least one good think about Nebraska.

That is so AWESOME that we are getting it here in AZ! Now I just have to decide if I want to watch it in the comfort of my own home or go celebrate with the great Husker crowd here in Tucson! Tough one!!!

GBR

If you watch it in a Bar, remember to bring headphones..So you can hear the PBP.

I keep reading things about AZ on this board..I wonder how many of us (Husker fans) there are on this board living here in AZ.

I'm live in Tucson. Will watch the game at home.

Any body know, will it be on regular TV or is it on game plan and I will have to purchase it? ABC is channel 9 here.

GBR!!!

GBR

Any body know, will it be on regular TV or is it on game plan and I will have to purchase it? ABC is channel 9 here.

GBR!!!

In the Phoenix/Chandler area:

12:30 PM

KNXV ABC channel 15

College Football Countdown (at noon)

College Football Nevada @ Nebraska »

KNXV-HD

ABC

I'll look up ch9

GBR

GBR!!!

In the Phoenix/Chandler area:

12:30 PM

KNXV ABC channel 15

College Football Countdown (at noon)

College Football Nevada @ Nebraska »

KNXV-HD

ABC

I'll look up ch9

I just moved to Avondale in July. I'm guessing I'll have to leave the house at some point this season to actually see a game, but not this weekend!