Opinion on Wake

Huskers win by at least 2 TDs...

ACC was extremely weak last year and Wake got lucky or sneaked out of a most of their games... (ex: Won against Duke by 1 point at Wake and only beat NC State by 2)

I heard Wake Forests analyst say he doesn't think they will hang with Nebraska for the exact reason. He also mentioned if Nebraska takes over that small stadium which it seems like they might it would really discharge the Wake team and allow Nebraska to take over the atmosphere.

If the Deacs could somehow find a way to buck the odds and pull an upset over the mighty Huskers, their season would be a success. By halftime, however, the Deacon dreams of doing this will be shattered. MAJOR BLOWOUT—and a major embarrassment too, due to the Red-out that will take place. GBR!!

Yes it is. ESPN 11 a.m.

I am overly optimistic every year. However, I would like nothing more, than to pound Wake into the ground from start to finish. The confidence (and recognition) that would bring into the USC game would be priceless. It's about time the BIG RED becomes the BIG RED we all know it can be. I'm ready to start striking fear into not only the BIG 12 (South mostly) but the entire nation. I think us as die hards have waited long enough for this to happen. Who's with me?

(As i say before every defensive play) F*** 'em up!

I think we will be lucky (sorry that word got me in trouble with HuskerBigGuy....how about....fortunate) to walk away with anything over a 10 point win. And I don't consider 10 points a blowout. Losing starters or not, they still have a very servicable QB that came out of nowhere last year, many returning players with experience....and oh yeah, the coaches. Combine that with being on the road in a 'comfy' 35,000 seat stadium (See Southern Miss) and you have a battle brewing.

302534592_b000c1b2bc.jpg

i agree with you CMB, 10 point win for NU max