Fire Callahan!

All I ever hear from Callahan supporters is "Look at our recruits"

Well Ron Zook recruited very well and it took Urban Meyer 2 years to make them champions. It's still about coaching and Callahan has never shown that he can win big games....EVER!

By the way....we should try and get some defense also. My only question is how long will you give Callahan to go to a BCS game?

Why all the Callahan haters? Take a look at his recruiting class this year. He's bringing us back to the glory, in my opinion. Those who hate Callahan need to do some research and respect what he's doin.

I'm not a Callahan hater but what exactly has he done for our program??????????

I hear that all the time. Yea he recruits very well, and yes we are in a better position now then when FS was hear but it's not like he lead us out of the wilderness.

Does anyone here honestly believe that Callahan will make us a consistent top 10 team? We should be top five every couple of years and play in a BCS every other year. I cannot ever imagine Callahan being able to do that. And in my opinion anyone who excepts less forgets too easily WHO WE ARE!

We are to be FEARED and CHAMPIONS!

I am getting sick of the laid back, "Well, we are better than we were with Frank". That isn't good enough. RUTGERS, W. Virginia, Louisville, Cal, Boise St.....need I continue. They didn't have better recruiting classes and they are smoking us. Boise went to a BCS and beat OU. Any more lame excuses?

Then take your aggression out on the people who deserve it. A small bit should be directed at TO for his humongous error in naming Solich his successor. The rest needs to go to Solich for accomplishing the hardest job ever in college football. What, you ask, impossible task did Solich accomplish? He took a team tha won 3 national championships in 4 years and turned them into sh#t in a very very very very short time. Hell pick any 10 posters on this site and we could have recruited around what Osborne had left.

You hit your point on the head when you said Zook could recruit but it took Urban to coach them up. Well there are no similarities to this situation. Meyer took over a stocked program while Callahan had to literally start from scratch. Not only did he completely the change the offensive scheme but he had to do it with people that should have been playing at Chadron St and UNK. Get off his back, this is a big year i agree but fire him if less than 10 wins WHAT A JOKE. i think there are better things to look at and judge him by. His recruiting is top notch, a far cry from what his predecessor did. Meyer turned cadillac into a porsche, while Callahan started with a 30 year Pinto

You miss my Zook point. It is that you can have all the recruits in the world but you still must do something with them. Callahan will be like Zook. Then hopefully a winner will come in here and lead us to dominance. You are WAAAAAAY overstating how the cupboard was when Callahan got there. And our starting quarterback is a Senior transfer, he totally screwed us Harrison Beck. Did you see his play calling in last year's USC game? The A&M game after we took the lead....thankfully on a great drive we won, and the decision at the end of the Cotton Bowl.

I'm not complaining before the season, I am still complaining from 2005

You miss my Zook point. It is that you can have all the recruits in the world but you still must do something with them. Callahan will be like Zook. Then hopefully a winner will come in here and lead us to dominance. You are WAAAAAAY overstating how the cupboard was when Callahan got there. And our starting quarterback is a Senior transfer, he totally screwed us Harrison Beck. Did you see his play calling in last year's USC game? The A&M game after we took the lead....thankfully on a great drive we won, and the decision at the end of the Cotton Bowl.

I'm not complaining before the season, I am still complaining from 2005

Duly noted. So go back toy your website, and when you're ready to join 2007, we'll still be here enjoying Husker football.