DT Corey Adams

husker rob

Headline on Rivals says "Eye-Opening Visit".

Anybody have any info? It has me excited here lol, I really want this one!

Pretty vague quote...could just as easily mean that he saw what we had to offer and has excluded us from further consideration.

which I also thought, but from previous front page trends I know that they normally don't put up negativity on the front page when it comes to recruiting...

Cody Green helped things long according to Weird Herald:

He said the other visiting recruits had a similar take.

When Green wasn't shaking hands and signing autographs, he said, he got a chance to interact with a few high school players who have yet to make their college decisions.

Green said he buddied up with Corey Adams, a touted defensive tackle from Arizona. The Nebraska coaches, hoping for a commitment from Adams, have to love the way the two players met.

Green was walking by himself around the complex when he spotted the "big mammoth of a man" in the weight room. Green quickly deduced that the 6-foot-4, 290-pound Adams wasn't just someone who worked there.

"He was one of the ones that I was pretty much talking to the whole time," Green said. "He was amazed (about the visit), just like I was."

We are listed as low interest according to Scout.com.

USC, Ohio State and Arizona State are all listed as medium interest.

he was listed as Low interest before his visit, which he really enjoyed. i am not sure if they have updated it yet or not, but i am sure that it is medium now

More from ESPN's West Recruiting Blog:

Adams enjoys first two visits

Posted by Greg Biggins

It's two trips down and two more to go for Under Armour All-American Corey Adams (Scottsdale, Ariz./Saguaro). The talented defensive lineman has already visited Arizona State and Nebraska and will take his trip to Ohio State later this month before visiting USC in December.

No. 4 DT Corey Adams enjoyed his visits to Arizona State and Nebraska.

Adams is the top defensive tackle in the West and might have held that honor as a junior. He's an absolute monster in the middle of the line and is trying to recover from a high ankle sprain that sidelined him for the early part of this season.

"It happened in our first game this season," Adams said. "I was so depressed because this is my senior year. I finally got back on the field for our last game, but I'm definitely not myself out there.

"I have no explosiveness and no change of direction. At first, I was real timid and was thinking that I didn't want to do any more damage to my ankle but as the game went on, I told myself to just give it all I have and that's what I'm going to do the rest of the season."

Saguaro has won back-to-back state titles and with 24 consecutive wins is closing in on the Arizona 4A record of 28 consecutive wins set by Chaparral (Scottsdale) in 1999-2001.

"That's definitely a goal but the biggest goal we have is to three-peat and win another state title," said Adams.

On the recruiting front, Adams said he loved both of his visits and looks forward to seeing Ohio State and USC later in the year.

"ASU was a very good visit," Adams said. "I've been there a ton of times, but this trip allowed me to see more of the campus and get to know the players on the team a little more.

"I have a teammate, Kody Koebensky, that is already committed to ASU and he was on the visit with me. I also know one of their safeties, Matt Tabach, because he played at Saguaro and there's a lot of former students here who are now at ASU and it was cool to hang out with all of them.

Adams gave the visit to Nebraska an equally glowing review.

"At Nebraska, the game atmosphere was incredible," Adams said. "The fan support they have is really amazing and the highlight of the trip for me. I got along great with the players and they made me feel like part of a family.

"I have a teammate who is from Nebraska and he told me I was going to love the trip but said there isn't a whole lot to do there. When I was driving from the airport to Lincoln, I was looking around and there wasn't much there, so I had to laugh a little at that, but I can definitely see myself at Nebraska and I would be very comfortable there."

Adams will next visit Ohio State (Oct. 24) and then USC will be his final trip (Dec. 12).

"Both of these schools are similar in that you really don't need to say much about them other than, 'it's USC' or 'it's Ohio State.' When someone asks me why I like USC, all I have to say is, 'it's USC' and that speaks for itself and Ohio State is the same way.

"I went to a NIKE Camp at USC two years ago but that's the only time I've been there. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the campus and I like Coach Holt a lot, he's the one recruiting me.

"Ohio State is a school I've liked since I was a kid. They have great tradition and I really like the coaches a lot. I've bonded with those guys pretty well but I really don't have a leader right now, my trips will decide it for me."

Adams said he plans to make his college choice public at the Under Armour All-America Game January 4.

Rivals (by way of Recruiting Planet) says:

Visiting Columbus for the Penn State game (10/25 night game) and USC in December (12/12?). Has some more info about his Nebraska visit (maybe talking about how awesome the game day atmosphere was) and still has the same top four.

Should I try to give him a Nebraska hat when he's in Columbus?

The guys on Buckeye Planet are saying that if he was amazed by the Nebraska game day, he'll be blown away by Ohio State. I'm thinking if this Penn State game goes as expected, you'll never hear so many people make so little noise.