Ignoring Kirk

I go to a certain high school in southwest lincoln, and we do something similar at basketball games. When the opposing teams lineup is being announced we all act like we're reading the newspapers they handed out, and then when their teams lineup is finished being announced, we crumple the newpapers up and throw them in the air.

I advice everyone one not to do this, like I said before Gameday will not come back if this happens, that will hurt us in the furture, or maybe not hurt. But everything has a ripple effect. Everyone does this, ESPN does not come back for gameday and doesn't put NU on T.V. as much, Nebraska loses recuirts because not enoug T.V. exporsure, Nebraska doesn't have enough talent to win one game, Huskers don't get into the national title game.

Think about it National Title > a funny joke about ESPN

I advice everyone one not to do this, like I said before Gameday will not come back if this happens, that will hurt us in the furture, or maybe not hurt. But everything has a ripple effect. Everyone does this, ESPN does not come back for gameday and doesn't put NU on T.V. as much, Nebraska loses recuirts because not enoug T.V. exporsure, Nebraska doesn't have enough talent to win one game, Huskers don't get into the national title game.

:madash:lol:

Good one..Or..Were you serious?

I've only watched gameday half a dozen times, but it seems like all of the locations try to outdo each other in bashing ESPN..You'd think they'd run out of locations if they started avoiding the ones that tried to make them MAYAD!

Are you serious? You are saying that by trying to pull of a stunt on a college football pre-game show, the fans will ruin everything that NU has to do to win a title? Again, are you serious? Wow. :rollin

Dude. c'mon.

By the way, you advise people, and you contradict yourself in your first run-on sentence.

Are you serious? You are saying that by trying to pull of a stunt on a college football pre-game show, the fans will ruin everything that NU has to do to win a title? Again, are you serious? Wow. :rollin

yes I am being serious, what I said would be worst possible situation but think about seriously what if it did happen, lets lighten up a bit and they just cut out a a few games broadcasts. I can not afford season tickets, or travel to the games, so T.V. is my best shot of watching most of the games. Since espn is going to be the only station of familes that have big 12 contracts after this year, we could lose out at some games anyways, plus if people actually did this, ESPN would probably say if you don't like us we won't show your games. Obvisouly games like this years USC game will be on T.V. but maybe not the Wake or Nevada games. Which hurts us in recuirting because that is less t.v. exporsure. Once again I am being very serious don't ruin it for all of Husker nation, just to make fun of Kirk

yes I am being serious, what I said would be worst possible situation but think about seriously what if it did happen, lets lighten up a bit and they just cut out a a few games broadcasts. I can not afford season tickets, or travel to the games, so T.V. is my best shot of watching most of the games. Since espn is going to be the only station of familes that have big 12 contracts after this year, we could lose out at some games anyways, plus if people actually did this, ESPN would probably say if you don't like us we won't show your games. Obvisouly games like this years USC game will be on T.V. but maybe not the Wake or Nevada games. Which hurts us in recuirting because that is less t.v. exporsure. Once again I am being very serious don't ruin it for all of Husker nation, just to make fun of Kirk

:laughpound

I don't even have the words.