Ignoring Kirk

why don't read the article how Nebraska fans are the best and most respectful, why don't you show (one of the few ESPN writers that know what Nebraska is really about), that we truly are great and respectful fans

:yeah Didn't I see this idea in a movie? I personally think that it shows Herbert that what he has said has bothered you enough that you would go to such an extent. F...him. Go and show your Nebraska support, not your disgust of an arrogant Big 10 pinhead.

why don't read the article how Nebraska fans are the best and most respectful, why don't you show (one of the few ESPN writers that know what Nebraska is really about), that we truly are great and respectful fans

Have you ever watched Game Day? Do you have a sense of humor? I am sorry I have to ask the last question, but it seems appropriate. I really don't know. If you do, it's far from mine and apparently others as well.

:yeah Didn't I see this idea in a movie? I personally think that it shows Herbert that what he has said has bothered you enough that you would go to such an extent. F...him. Go and show your Nebraska support, not your disgust of an arrogant Big 10 pinhead.

were you talking to me?, I am really against this if you cant tell. but yes I agree with you

Have you ever watched Game Day? Do you have a sense of humor? I am sorry I have to ask the last question, but it seems appropriate. I really don't know. If you do, it's far from mine and apparently others as well.

Yes I watch gameday almost every week, and yes I have a sense of humor, I just think this is a very stupid idea. On another board they are being quiet for Corso and Fowler, but Booing at Kirk. This won't and I am glad, this shows that we are not as good as fans as we say we are. Who cares what Kirk or May or anyone else says? If you don't like that is fine, I don't, but to try to make such a disgrace of the husker fans is what really makes you mad.

were you talking to me?, I am really against this if you cant tell. but yes I agree with you

Yes I watch gameday almost every week, and yes I have a sense of humor, I just think this is a very stupid idea. On another board they are being quiet for Corso and Fowler, but Booing at Kirk. This won't and I am glad, this shows that we are not as good as fans as we say we are. Who cares what Kirk or May or anyone else says? If you don't like that is fine, I don't, but to try to make such a disgrace of the husker fans is what really makes you mad.

My brain hurts.

See everyone this weekend :thumbs

Well I am certain it will be a huge success. Just like the Black Out idea. Are you sure you don't want to add that in this weekend.

Seriously Kid you normally are pretty level headed. This is not going to work and if by some chance does it will not do our cause any good.

Treat them with respect, my grandmother used to tell me 2 wrongs don't mak a right.

I think he is a fair guy. But you have to take off the Husker glasses to see it. I live on the west coast and deal with ASU, UCLA, SC, Fresno State and San Diego State fans quite a bit. I have never heard them say he is unfair, most like the show and what it is, fun.

See unlike the B******, this is funny, and more people have said this is funny and could work than said won't. The B****** idea never gets any respect. This is hilarious. I know you can't see it. It's not going to be a bad thing for this program. I know you think that, just like storming the field will be. But I'm sorry for you, because it's not. I'm positive ESPN will play off of it on Saturday. They will see this, instead of signs with penises or things like that, laugh, and put it on tv. Lighten up. Seriously.