How many points do we have to put up on Ball St to make everyone calm down?????

Ding I think we have winner there Fops.

But if some care to remember this is a team that almost beat Michigan in the Big House last year.

I do not know what they have lost, but they have their starting QB back and he had a better passing rating than Taylor last year. I really do not think we should over look this team. There is a lot of motivation from the Appy State game, well in most places but here it seems.

Should be a win, but if our heads are screwed up from last weekend it could be a long day, and the boo birds will come to roost at this site more so than now.

I don't think anyone is going to calm down honestly. It's going to take us winning every game and the Big XII championship and a BCS Bowl game before people shut up. ;)

Absoulutely right!

If we show that Ball St and Iowa St can't run then that will help. If they run on us, then the yelling will be louder. The Mizzou game will be the benchmark. If we stop them from running and beat them then everyone will be Kool Aid drinking again. I will even take a sip.

Now, if we get beat handily by a "over rated" TX team then we will be angry again.

I keep cautioning people to stop calling USC and TX overrated. We they beat us then we look even worse. But at least this week they are calling USC good enough to play against NFL teams.

I don't think anyone is going to calm down honestly. It's going to take us winning every game and the Big XII championship and a BCS Bowl game before people shut up. ;)

Absoulutely right!

If we show that Ball St and Iowa St can't run then that will help. If they run on us, then the yelling will be louder. The Mizzou game will be the benchmark. If we stop them from running and beat them then everyone will be Kool Aid drinking again. I will even take a sip.

Now, if we get beat handily by a "over rated" TX team then we will be angry again.

I keep cautioning people to stop calling USC and TX overrated. We they beat us then we look even worse. But at least this week they are calling USC good enough to play against NFL teams.

Doesn't matter if Nebraska hammers Ball St the only thing that would make this game matter is if Ball St has a shot to beat us at the end. Then cirsis mode will begin :steam

Absoulutely right!

Let me guess Mark May thinks half the USC players will play in the pro bowl this year. Or that they could win the super bowl as long as Bill Billicheck(sp) doesnt steal their signs. :lol: