Bowl projections from MSN

they have us playing TCU in the armed forces bowl! Yeah! :sarcasm

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/7312364?MSNHPHC

Be happy, if CFN believes their own polls, they don't believe we will win another game this season...

41. Nebraska (4-2);

and our Schedule....

38. Oklahoma State (3-3);

37. Texas A&M (5-1);

24. Texas (4-2)

15. Kansas (5-0)

23. Kansas State (3-2)

29. Colorado (4-2);

This really puts the potential of what could be into perspective for me. I just hope we win 2 games and get bowl eligible.

they have us playing TCU in the armed forces bowl! Yeah! :sarcasm

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/7312364?MSNHPHC

Be happy, if CFN believes their own polls, they don't believe we will win another game this season...

41. Nebraska (4-2);

and our Schedule....

38. Oklahoma State (3-3);

37. Texas A&M (5-1);

24. Texas (4-2)

15. Kansas (5-0)

23. Kansas State (3-2)

29. Colorado (4-2);

This really puts the potential of what could be into perspective for me. I just hope we win 2 games and get bowl eligible.

You have got to be pooping me! Colorado, a team that was beyond horrible last year, is ranked ahead of us? Okie State that got shelled by Troy is ahead of us? I know we suck, but come on we're better than Okie State which is at home and CU. We win 2 more games and become bowl eligible. However, if we get our butts kicked by Okie State then we lose all the rest of the games. I have got to think we can beat Okie State and CU though!

If we make it to a bowl, i'd be impressed.

I think it's very nice of MSN to think that we'll be in a bowl this season. We can barely beat Ball St. BALL ST for crying out loud. 10, no wait, 6 years ago, we'd have rolled over Ball St 56-7, but now, thanks to the moron and his West Crap Offense, we can barely get past teams we'd have stomped on a few years ago...

Due to our defense, it is realistic that there is only two teams NU could beat at home or away in the Big 12...and we beat one of them and don't play the other. Nebraska's best shots otherwise will be the home games...and even that doesn't really mean much anymore, and I can't see the fans keeping us in games the rest of the season. I hope that isn't the case, but it probably is.